Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why do women wear tight clothes?

hoke

That's just the answer you were looking for! You can;t let a girl say that she feels comfortable wearing what she wants to wear, but when a girl admits to saying she does it for attentions, you say "thank you for being honest! What kind of shit is that? Blah blah blah! Drama drama drama! Men are stupid! Blah! Girls are crazy! Blah! Penis and vagina, a-ok! Buckah, buckah, buckah!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by wideskies

i wear tight shirts because it accentuates the fact that my vibrant energy is PUSHING and STRAINING to get out, and i am nearly SPRINGING out of my clothes with delight in being alive

i wear loose pants because i like to express the easy-going, laid-back part of my personality that is evident when i'm content and comfortable with myself

i wear no makeup because it indicates that i try to be upfront and honest in my interactions rather than hiding behind some sort of mask

i wear black when i want to draw attention to my moods and expressions rather than my physical self (which is most of the time)

i wear my sunglasses at night...

Good answers... :)

Originally posted by velvetgoldmire

That's just the answer you were looking for! You can;t let a girl say that she feels comfortable wearing what she wants to wear, but when a girl admits to saying she does it for attentions, you say "thank you for being honest! What kind of shit is that? Blah blah blah! Drama drama drama! Men are stupid! Blah! Girls are crazy! Blah! Penis and vagina, a-ok! Buckah, buckah, buckah!

hey robbie,

u been smokin' the dope? :P

Originally posted by velvetgoldmire

Velvet has a point... well, maybe except for that last bit... :confused:

Originally posted by tastyt

Velvet has a point... well, maybe except for that last bit... :confused:

Um, no (and I'm pretty sure VGM was joking, btw... correct me if I'm wrong...)

"I like it" and "I feel comfortable in it" are weak answers that don't address my question at all.

romy20 and wideskies both gave very honest answers. They're both saying, "I wear X because I want to achieve Y, or express Z about myself."

That's what I've been asking for all along.

Originally posted by hoke

Um, no (and I'm pretty sure VGM was joking, btw... correct me if I'm wrong...)

"I like it" and "I feel comfortable in it" are weak answers that don't address my question at all.

romy20 and wideskies both gave very honest answers. They're both saying, "I wear X because I want to achieve Y, or express Z about myself."

That's what I've been asking for all along.

Why is comfort a weak answer? Either way... I answered your question in the other thread... whether or not the answer is to your liking is up to you...

see..

his question is not "what about tight clothes makes you wear them" but "what about YOU makes you wear tight clothes"...

the only way "comfort" could be an answer is if you said "well wearing tight clothes expresses the comfortable side of myself" or something.

...semantics... and unless I'm mistaken that's not his problem with the answer either...

see..

his question is not "what about tight clothes makes you wear them" but "what about YOU makes you wear tight clothes"...

the only way "comfort" could be an answer is if you said "well wearing tight clothes expresses the comfortable side of myself" or something.

Thank you. :)

btw, phatman, are u coming out tomorrow for techNO?

...i have NO idear at this point...i'm feeling quite extreeeeem...my urges are to shave my head and other areas, get dress like a phreak and get quite fucked up this weekend....

we shall see

if i do...i'm def. wearing tight jeans...

it is clear to me that hoke believes people have the right to wear and express whatever they want, and he also feels that it isn't nice/fair/attractive/complimenting when a bunch of idiots say something rude to that person who is just expressing him/herself without looking to be harassed.

some people seem to want to twist his words into some sort of statement like "well girls who dress this way deserve it" and i, for one, cannot understand why... because i KNOW he doesn't think that.

i think it would be generous to accept the fact that hoke is no longer interested in that subject, but is instead asking another question that is only related to the other thread if you keep bringing it up.

sheesh people, we're all on the same side here...

...semantics... and unless I'm mistaken that's not his problem with the answer either...

It's not semantics -- it's an entirely different question if you phrase it that way.

And you ARE mistaken. The way I see it, there is nothing introspective about "I like it" or "I feel comfortable in it." Those are very vague answers; they don't say anything about you as a person.

Originally posted by hoke

It's not semantics -- it's an entirely different question if you phrase it that way.

And you ARE mistaken. The way I see it, there is nothing introspective about "I like it" or "I feel comfortable in it." Those are very vague answers; they don't say anything about you as a person.

Good god... I can't believe all this quibbling was over semantics... and yes it was semantics... any other person would accept "it's comfortable" and understand that people like to wear things that are comfortable, no? Either way, I for one never said that women like to wear them because it was comfortable so now I am quibbling over semantics over something I never even said!

Good god... I can't believe all this quibbling was over semantics... and yes it was semantics... any other person would accept "it's comfortable" and understand that people like to wear things that are comfortable, no? Either way, I for one never said that women like to wear them because it was comfortable so now I am quibbling over semantics over something I never even said!

:what:

:blah: