Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hello Boston kiddies!

tinybutterfli

Originally posted by prplhz

Hello lil cute girl!

How are things? Anything going on in DC in November? Looking to get out of here!!

hi jess! how are ya? things are good here. just got back from partying in South Beach - woo hoo :D

Don't know what's going on in November yet but the lineups at Buzz this summer have been stellar... hoping that continues for the rest of the year.

Come on down here girlie! :D

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Ibiza, South Beach, Vegas, San Francisco.... the girls on this board know how to do it!!! They're putting the guys to shame... we need to make up for that! (AhempartytripAhem)

Tinyb, it's a pleasure as always! Good to see we've got more Boston-DC cross-mojonation.

Who is this "Vic" character?:confused:

yes the CP girlies know how to par-tay :D I had so much fun with you guys at Arc a few months ago... we need to do that again!

I don't know who this Vic character is but he keeps following me around, first to Arc in June... then he was in South Beach last week and now he's on the board :eek:

:D

hey there girlie! (and everyone!) what's up???????

Sounds like you had a fun Labor Day! Me too! I was in San Fran. Such a fun town. Can't wait till I live there! In November I'll be there too, joining malanee, alex, christian, etc... woooooooo hoooooooooo!! :D :D :D

hopefully, i'll see you before i leave for the other coast. maybe in NYC or in DC! k???

Originally posted by a1wave

hey there girlie! (and everyone!) what's up???????

Sounds like you had a fun Labor Day! Me too! I was in San Fran. Such a fun town. Can't wait till I live there! In November I'll be there too, joining malanee, alex, christian, etc... woooooooo hoooooooooo!! :D :D :D

hopefully, i'll see you before i leave for the other coast. maybe in NYC or in DC! k???

which reminds me we should have something for malanee before she leaves