Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Offcial I'm Staying In This Weekend Roll Call...

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

AIN'T DOING SHIT...... COLLEGE FOOTBALL SATURDAY, AND THE JETS ON SUNDAY, ME AND MIKEY EXPECT TO GET ARRESTED AT THE BAR FOR THE JETS GAME...

LOOK FOR OFFICIAL SALLEN DIDN'T DO SHIT THIS WEEKEND REVIEW... AT LEAST I KNOW THE MUSIC WILL BE BETTER AT MY HOUSE:D

CAN YOU SAY MIAMI VS FLORIDA:eek:

AIN'T DOING SHIT...... COLLEGE FOOTBALL SATURDAY, AND THE JETS ON SUNDAY, ME AND MIKEY EXPECT TO GET ARRESTED AT THE BAR FOR THE JETS GAME...

LOOK FOR OFFICIAL SALLEN DIDN'T DO SHIT THIS WEEKEND REVIEW... AT LEAST I KNOW THE MUSIC WILL BE BETTER AT MY HOUSE

speak for yourself!!!! im gonna be in jail during jimmy's set this week!!!

Originally posted by saleen351

LOOK FOR OFFICIAL SALLEN DIDN'T DO SHIT THIS WEEKEND REVIEW... AT LEAST I KNOW THE MUSIC WILL BE BETTER AT MY HOUSE:D

maybe when they arrest you and Mikey, they'll take you to Jail to listen to Jimmy T. :D

Originally posted by saleen351

AIN'T DOING SHIT......

I 2nd that Saleen... I ain't doin' a damn thing... well I have to work on Saturday... but other than that I'm hitting the gym and sleeping.

Golf on Sunday then FOOTBALL!! Thank GOD it's Football season... I'm soooo over baseball... it ruins my SportsCenter highlights. Baseball sucks.

Go Canes and Fins!

Lola:D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mrmatas2277

Saleen listens to Justin Timberlake?? What a FEG....:laugh: :laugh:;)

ps

GO CANES!!!!

his new cd is pretty good, i like the sound of it, plus the neptunes produced it...

football? someone say football?

uf-miami

GO GATORS

then hopefully um-beats fsu and fsu beats uf and all florida teams are probably out of national championship contention :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: <---sarcastic laugh

aside from USF I dont like any other of the FL football programs :D

Originally posted by shroomy

Lola, play golf or watch it? I love to play (but don't tell anyone) If you play, we'll have to get a little Michigan match going.

Yaaa I play golf... All though lately, due to extensive partying:screwy:, I've definately gone downhill when it comes to the little golf skills I have....:D I play for recreation and fun, that's fo sho!

Volleyball - Golf - Michigan... We rock Shroomy:rock: :aright:

Lola:tongue:

YOU ALL LISTEN TO THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER AND HERE WE HAVE AN AMAZING AND WORLDWIDE, WELL RESPECTED, PRODUCER/DJ ALL THE WAY FROM BERLIN GERMANY, STOPPING ONLY 5 TIMES HERE IN THE STATES AND YOU WANT TO STAY HOME AND REST TO WATCH SOME FUCKIN' FOOTBALLL THE NEXT DAY. FUCK OFF!!!! FIND SOME SPORTS FAG MESSAGE BOARD TO WHIMPER ABOUT. THIS SATURDAY, DIXON IS READy TO BLOW OFF THE MUTHER FUCKIN' ROOF OF LOLA AND YOU WANT TO STAY HOME. YOU WANNE BES, PATHETIC RAVERS.

FREE 10:30-11:30 COVER AND OPEN BAR.

only five measly bucks after

NOTHING LIKE YOU WILL HEar ANYWHERE IN MIAMI

NO ATTITITUDE

GET OUT YOU SORRY FUCKS AND OPEN YOUR MUSICAL HORIZONS!!!!!

STAY HOME MY ASS!!!!!

PUNK ASS MO FOES, GET OUT AND SUPPORT QUALITY ASS MUTHER FUCKIN' HOUSE MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU STAY HOME THIS SATURDAY YOU ARE A PUNK ASS, PICE OF POOP, SCUMBAG, SLUT, TRASHCAN, DIRTBAG BITCH!!!!!! YOU HEARD ME!!!! I HAD A COUPLE DRINKS AND I'M SETTING YOU STRAIGHT WHETHER YOU WANT IT OR NOT!!! (UNLESS YOU ARE SICK OR HAVE A NOTE FROM YO' MAMA)

Originally posted by mrjoebudious

YOU ALL LISTEN TO THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER AND HERE WE HAVE AN AMAZING AND WORLDWIDE, WELL RESPECTED, PRODUCER/DJ ALL THE WAY FROM BERLIN GERMANY, STOPPING ONLY 5 TIMES HERE IN THE STATES AND YOU WANT TO STAY HOME AND REST TO WATCH SOME FUCKIN' FOOTBALLL THE NEXT DAY. FUCK OFF!!!! FIND SOME SPORTS FAG MESSAGE BOARD TO WHIMPER ABOUT. THIS SATURDAY, DIXON IS READy TO BLOW OFF THE MUTHER FUCKIN' ROOF OF LOLA AND YOU WANT TO STAY HOME. YOU WANNE BES, PATHETIC RAVERS.

NO ATTITITUDE

STAY HOME MY ASS!!!!!

PUNK ASS MO FOES, GET OUT AND SUPPORT QUALITY ASS MUTHER FUCKIN' HOUSE MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU STAY HOME THIS SATURDAY YOU ARE A PUNK ASS, PICE OF POOP, SCUMBAG, SLUT, TRASHCAN, DIRTBAG BITCH!!!!!! YOU HEARD ME!!!! I HAD A COUPLE DRINKS AND I'M SETTING YOU STRAIGHT WHETHER YOU WANT IT OR NOT!!! (UNLESS YOU ARE SICK OR HAVE A NOTE FROM YO' MAMA)

:confused: are you trying to be funny and get people to go to Lola?

BTW, I like Dixon, especially his "Off Limits - Vol 2". I will be there checking it out so as you say: "see you on the dance floor" :D

NO ATTITITUDE

STAY HOME MY ASS!!!!!

ERRR UMMMMM YEAH:D :laugh: :laugh: :tongue::eek:

are just way too stoned,

What about tooooo drunk to drive to SoBe from Ft Laudy *hiccup*?

:beer::pint: :pint: :screwy:

Can I be forgiven then??? With the game on, I know I'm gonna be trashed..........:D I supported Lola last weekend (and I totally dig the place too!)

GO CANES:eek:

Lola;)

Miami / UF game later, dont give a fuck who wins, but id rather see UF win so Monday morning on my way to school I can hear everyone on 560 a.m. bitch.

Tomorrow NFL baby, Jets game on at 1, Dolphins game at 1 on FOX, as usual the tv station and team buys the remainder of tickets because there fans are so dedicated and hardcore. What a jokeeeeeeeee.......:laugh:

Lets go JETS.

Originally posted by mikeydny

Miami / UF game later, dont give a fuck who wins, but id rather see UF win so Monday morning on my way to school I can hear everyone on 560 a.m. bitch.

Tomorrow NFL baby, Jets game on at 1, Dolphins game at 1 on FOX, as usual the tv station and team buys the remainder of tickets because there fans are so dedicated and hardcore. What a jokeeeeeeeee.......:laugh:

Lets go JETS.

UM best win ----> cuz Kenny Dorsey needs another Championship to go along with that Heisman he's gonna win this year:D

The Fins are playing the LIONS Mikey... Like who wants to watch that? Well, actually, I'd love to go since I'm from there, but since I have no cash, guess I'll watch it on the tube...

Jets = :blown:

I DIDDD ITTTTTTTTT

YAYYY MEEEE

friday i was in bed sleeping by midnight

slept threw till 8 am like a baby

and saturday wa waaaaaa spent the night at UM college dormss with a shitload of hot ass college girliesss

if i had a choice between space afterhours or the Um girls doms ahha best believe imma be up in those dorms

soo as my weekend comes to an end i feel wonderfull

best weekend in a long timd and i didnt even go out

hmm

this might be a new routine for me

Originally posted by sobeton

:laugh: whatever bro, I'll see ya at Rivera friday.. :D

ok rivera is a must so u can expect to see me there

and yes i will be getting in free

thats right i will not pay to get in :laugh: :laugh:

not spin not space not crobar not any club here in miami beach or downtown will ever recieve a dollar on admission from me