Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space Franchises Now Available

attomic

It appears that there is a SPACE coming to a town near you!!! Soon to be listed on the NYSE.... SPACE, Inc. (SPCE) I think their motto might be "There goes the neighborood......"

Anyone think that a club going nation wide may actually hurt its "underground" appeal??

Owning a succesful club is hard enough, can it be duplicated? It has been done, somewhat. Pasha has I believe three clubs plus a few "bars" with the same name (1bar is in Barcelona, club in Argentina, London, Ibiza and somewhere else I believe there is another club, I think Marbella. Anyways, cost control systems would have to be in big time. It may be tough for Space to duplicate, however the different name thing "by space" is a good way of doing it. Word up Luis!!!! You bad ass mo fo. NY, bigger? Any small rooms to fill? Talk to us, we know alot of heads in NY. Vegas? Hell yes!!! L.A., from there wouldn't want to live their.

Space Ibiza, Laurent Garnier, patio 4 carl cox's b day. most amazing set ever to date!!!! people were weeping all around me with smiles larger than their teeth would allow!!!

Space in Vegas could be something extremely fuckin' awesome!!!! Gamble all night, start with kickin music on a patio the next morning!! Poolside would be even better!!!

Space stands a chance at becoming this country's first club 'brand', i.e. Gatecrasher in England. People from all over the country come to Miami, the first thing they want to do is go to Space. What you and I consider normal, blows their mind away...in Bumfuck, WI, closing time is 2 AM, a place with a 24-hour permit is a trip to these people....

Guest saleen351

Like i posted in my other thread, the number 1 up and comming clubbing city is not on louis list... why? well i'm not sure, but i think he is bsing us with all his space clubs... Because any one that wants to be serious about making money would have had it on their list, way above LA with 2am closing times, N.O. < are you kidding me, etc... So I don't buy into his post at all, I think he posted it to see what we say and maybe to get a kick out of us. Hell how can you expand to 5 cities yet, they can't get spin fridays energized? Only a matter of time, someone puts nyc on the beach!!!!

PS can you guess mr saleens #1 up and comming clubbing city in America?

the owners of pacha do own quite a few places... more like 60 or 70 something venues, including ibiza (off course), london, buenos aires, rotterdam, munich, barcelona, palma de mayorca, etc., etc., etc... the list goes on and on including a whole bunch of cities in spain (i think valencia also has a pacha)... there will also be a pacha opening up in budapest soon, if it has not opened yet. san juan, puerto rico used to have a pacha, but it closed... i'm not 100% sure if the puerto rico pacha belonged to the same people, though. i've only been to the pacha in ibiza and it's the only place i've ever been where everything is PERFECT... music, venue, people... everything (everyone that knows me, has heard about my "thing" with pacha). as of whether or not the vibe can be recreated in the other pachas... probably not... a different vibe will naturally come about as the venue moves to a different culture... i've heard amazing things about the pacha in buenos aires, though. many, many of the dj's we all listen to, keep refering to it as their favorite place to spin.

don't forget pacha Tel Aviv. Lots of good sets from there. I think that all those pacha's have a different name, like pacha argentina is known as clubland. I find it cool that clubspace is growing, but don't make it that you have one in every major city in the USA, cause eventually it'll lose its "magic"

Originally posted by sobeton

if I were Louis I would go for chicago and/or las vegas.. new jersey would also be interesting , because you could cater to that market. which has enough clubbers, to support a large club.

I agree w/ Chicago for sure! I know my CroKiddies in Chi-Town would love that.... they're open till 5am and I know there is plenty of support of the scene up there, as many of them come to Miami to see our Space and Crobar...

Lola:D

Guest saleen351

you people are simply not thinking, the number one up and comming city has not been mentioned by any one.... it sooooooooooooooo simple.. its a no loose situation......

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by lolahotass

:idea:JERSEY Saleen?

Or do I need to try again :confused:

Lola:D

well considering i said its a "city" , jersey city would not be one of my choices...