Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF tonight/tom morning

Guest djdrip2002

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

I really want to go, but if I do I won't get any work done tomorrow; I'll just lay on my ass until 8 pm, get up, contemplate doing work, jerk off, and then go back to bed.

lay on your ass till 8??? hows that work... sf will end around anywhere from 2-4 and then surf club after.. that means i get home at like 4 am monday

I usually get there around 6, stay till 1 or 2, then go home.

I don't wake up until 8 or 9 pm.

No need to stay out until Monday, unless I have absolutely nothing to get done. Even then, Monday is stretching it.

I can't beat up on myself anymore. That shit gets old after a while, and my body isn't up to it anymore.

Guest djdrip2002

why dont we arrange a meetup

like around 10

cause by 10 everyone should be there

id like to meet some of u guys

im comin there bet 5-6 and stayin there based on my hunger

if they will serve fruits then im ok i guess

i get fuckin hungry by around 11ish

so whos down for the meetup?

Guest djdrip2002

how about

10am on the stage?

i will be wearing beige diesel kicks faded jeans with some tshirt

nothing really to look out for lol

Stage at 10am...I met Hawaii (forgot your name man..sorry). Very Very Chill kid!!! I saw you there ALLLLL NIGGGHHTTT. Keep ya hea up man, you seem like a good person. Do what you gotta do and Enjoy The Factory! I just got in now 4:33. Very good night. I must say JP did bang out alot of nice tracks the time i was there. Hearing Gay Straight Def. made my night. Its the song you love to hate! Well...gotta get ready for dinner. Once again nice meeting you Hawaii...See you next week.

Guest djdrip2002

ahhh i came tjere at 10 and i met hawaii nice to meet u kid...

i was wearing a red and white diesel shirt i was on stage most of the night...

hey!!! I was there (what a surprise) and Benny..u didn't introduce me to anyone!?!?! I got there @ like 530 and left at closing at 3ish..then straight to Surf b/c of my BAD SF influences..and didt get home till 3 this morning...but it was worth it, thank goodness the summer is over, just b/c SF then after closing, I go home and relax and eventually sleep.......

Originally posted by jpfactorygrl

hey!!! I was there (what a surprise) and Benny..u didn't introduce me to anyone!?!?! I got there @ like 530 and left at closing at 3ish..then straight to Surf b/c of my BAD SF influences..and didt get home till 3 this morning...but it was worth it, thank goodness the summer is over, just b/c SF then after closing, I go home and relax and eventually sleep.......

ok here is my review... nice meetin ya guys... djdrip and clubbhoppin nice meetin ya!!! you both kool as hell... funny that we seen each other all the time in factory and never knew each other... and jen dun be mad i introduce ya next time.. not like we arent there every week...

i was a mess but after the week i had def something i needed to do...

music was tight all night dance floor was open all night too bad i wasnt in the mood to dance.. but the crowd was nice as can be as usual and met two chill people from the cp board!!! again nice meetin ya... i got there i think around 5 or 6 am and left at closing...

And of course i will be there for the sm as well as next week.. damn cant get enough of that place..