Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
hipnosis

Anyone who saw Dave Ralph last night?

If you were there, can anyone help me out with ID's for the last 2 songs he played? The second to last had a voice saying "Do not be alarmed, this is only a test." The last song was a vocal track that i'm sure i know (so it's probably a well-known track), but now i can't remember how the vocals went. I posted in the Music forum, too, but i figure people in here might have been there and heard the tracks, you know? Thanks for any help.

I know what song you are talking about, it says don't be alarmed this is only a test, then it starts this hard slamming beat. I don't know the name, sorry I can't be of more help... Someone on here will probably be able to help you, good luck!

I know the song... it's on Steve Lawler's dark drums 2. I've got the CD here with me at work, but I don't have the cover so I can't tell you what the song is. If you can find me a tracklisting from that CD I can tell you what it is.

PLEASE DO NOT BE ALARMED, REMAIN CALM

WHILE THE PARTY WAS IN PROGRESS AN UNIDENTIFIED FREQUENCY etc. etc. etc.

i checked out a track listing of dark drums 2 on amazon.com, and i think this is what you are talking about.

12. I'll be your friend + Foremost Poets: Moonraker Accapella - Robert Owens

I think Moonraker is the song with that vocal part. I'll have to find that cd and see if it is the same beat. Anyway, thanks for the replies! Any one know what the very last song he played was?