Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mars 21-12

. . . Do keep in mind that this place is modeled to look like the surface of mars . . . MARS people! . . I went there to eat one time . . expensive, but the food was o.k. . . . Had twin waitresses, so that was a treat . . . :drunk: . . but other than that . . ITS MODELED AFTER MARS!!! . . . Please, for the children, keep this in mind . . :laugh: . . . .

yeah...when some friends and i went for dinner, we got to the counter and the host told us to "go wait for the spaceship at the first portal"...laughing the whole time. his co-worker looked over at him deadpan, and said "man...why u gotta laugh when u tell them the spaceship's coming?" :laugh:

i guess u had to be there. :tongue:

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . . Parliment FUNNK-A-DELIC!! . . .

. . . Jay!!! . . Missed ya last night . . . AND, I met Hannibal last night . . ;) . . .

yea i wanted to go but i dunno ive been in a dancin rut a kinda funk ya know not the good kind (phunk) but the other kind (funk) so i m takin a leave of absence for now =( till i get outta this so keep ur fingers crossed when i make my return

Originally posted by hitokiri24

yea i wanted to go but i dunno ive been in a dancin rut a kinda funk ya know not the good kind (phunk) but the other kind (funk) so i m takin a leave of absence for now =( till i get outta this so keep ur fingers crossed when i make my return

Ha, you better quit playin and just shake that thang your mammy gave ya J, old momas boy! :bootysha:

HOW WIERD -- I MET THESE DUDES TONITE WHO WENT THERE OVER THE WEEKEND -- HE SAID THERE WAS MADDD HIP HOP CELEBS THERE. HE SAID LIKE CHUBB ROCK AND ED LOVER. I WAS LIKE "YOOOO U MUSTA HAD SOOOOO MUCH FUN" I WOULD'VE LOVED THAT PLACE.

<~~~ HIP HOP HEAD FIRST ;)

Originally posted by sh4un4

HOW WIERD -- I MET THESE DUDES TONITE WHO WENT THERE OVER THE WEEKEND -- HE SAID THERE WAS MADDD HIP HOP CELEBS THERE. HE SAID LIKE CHUBB ROCK AND ED LOVER. I WAS LIKE "YOOOO U MUSTA HAD SOOOOO MUCH FUN" I WOULD'VE LOVED THAT PLACE.

<~~~ HIP HOP HEAD FIRST ;)

And i messed it too.....DAMN DAMN DAMN!!??

Im draggin your A$$ next time Hirokiri, to the next hip how club i could get too...

I had dinner there with about 10 people once. The food was pretty good but nothing incredible. The only thing that was INCREDIBLE was the $380 Bill... I said the same thing though it would be a great place to have a club. Interesting atmosphere... There is one kid that works in there who is probably studying acting... he is fucking hillarious. He was dancing up in the glass globe that sticks out of the wall... And he would come around to the tables and do his little stand up act... Anyway... It is a decent place...

Peace...