Clubplanet Nightlife Community

looks like we have a new secret friend...

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . waaaa waaaa waaaa . . my vagina hurts . . . :cry: . . . ;) . . .

Yeah, if they could find it under all those rolls of fat there orca-licious. Tell me something? Hows the water in Puget Sound this time of year, I hear all those berry loving hippies just LOOOOVE to attract the sealions to the docks. Easy Eatin!!! Now get back to gobbling that horsey cock you piss drinking shit eating pig boy cocksmack!!! :aright:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by embodiedhate

Yeah, if they could find it under all those rolls of fat there orca-licious. Tell me something? Hows the water in Puget Sound this time of year, I hear all those berry loving hippies just LOOOOVE to attract the sealions to the docks. Easy Eatin!!! Now get back to gobbling that horsey cock you piss drinking shit eating pig boy cocksmack!!! :aright:

WOW! Thats harsh, r u into golden showers?

:laugh:

btw..i was onto you ever since you started this name

Originally posted by smokesum

:laugh:

btw..i was onto you ever since you started this name

Listen up whorebaby supreme, I don't know what your fucking deal is, but you're Sherlock Shitheel routine is wearing thin. Why don't you concentrate on more pressing things, like accurately portraying the part of Catherine the Great during that unfortunate horse incident instead of constantly trying to insinuate that me and Tonnage of Funnage there are the same fucking person. :aright:

I don't remember inviting you into this thread you trick turning slut muffin. Now open wide for grandpa's worm. :aright:

yep its definately phuture phunk... even signed off with his signature :aright: lol... you guys and your emoticons/slang... that what gives you all away... lol...

OOOOOOOHHHH! Marko, please impress me some more with your cock boy sleuthing online!! I'm in fucking awe!! :aright:

lol... thats three for three... ttyl chief... (oh also next time for your new secret name, make sure you disable the "see me" option for both accounts this way way one signs on the other doesnt dissappear...

Originally posted by joeg

and its threads like these that prove no matter what i do on this board, i will never be any crazier than anyone else here... :aright: <---- oh shit, am I phuturephunk too??? ;)

:hat:

You may just be eh doughboy? Why don't you and Chocolate Shake Supreme over there have some butt sex and make marble cookies. :aright:

You may just be eh doughboy? Why don't you and Chocolate shake supreme have some butt sex and make marble cookies. :aright:

because my dick doesn't bend to reach my asshole... (we're the same person, remember...) :aright: <---- oh shit... there it is again.... ;)

Originally posted by dgmodel

lol... thats three for three... ttyl chief... (oh also next time for your new secret name, make sure you disable the "see me" option for both accounts this way way one signs on the other doesnt dissappear...

Listen, your delusion is all well and good but it still doesn't negate the fact that those wolfman eyebrows of yours scrape the ceiling of the Holland Tunnel during transit!! Think of all those pissed off Port Authority employees. The NERVE of some of you cock sucking jersey people astounds me :aright:

Originally posted by joeg

because my dick doesn't bend to reach my asshole... (we're the same person, remember...) :aright: <---- oh shit... there it is again.... ;)

You're a hermaphrodite remember? And don't try to lie to us and say that you're momma wasn't from the hardest of hard pipe hitting streets in harlem. There IS a reason all you sicilians have dark hair. :aright:

Listen, your delusion is all well and good but it still doesn't negate the fact that those wolfman eyebrows of yours scrape the ceiling of the Holland Tunnel during transit!! Think of all those pissed off Port Authority employees. The NERVE of some of you cock sucking jersey people astounds me :aright:

lol... have you ever even seen me you troglodyte... lol... i dont even live in NJ... or near...

I don't remember inviting you into this thread you trick turning slut muffin. Now open wide for grandpa's worm. :aright:

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT INVITES ~ THIS IS A "PUBLIC" MESSAGEBOARD AND SINCE I AM CONSIDERED TO BE A MEMBER OF THE "PUBLIC", I SAY TAKE UR LITTLE PISS ASS COMMENT AND SHOVE IT UP UR ASS.

:mad: <~~~~~ OY, HE'S A SCARY LOOKIN THING :eek:

Originally posted by dgmodel

lol... have you ever even seen me you troglodyte... lol... i dont even live in NJ... or near...

Yeah, but whether you like it or not you come from the same seed stock as Shook there. I mean, theres NO way an evolutionary cock sucking flea like yourself could come from my beautiful home state. Keep lying to yourself cock gobbler. :aright:

Originally posted by sh4un4

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT INVITES ~ THIS IS A "PUBLIC" MESSAGEBOARD AND SINCE I AM CONSIDERED TO BE A MEMBER OF THE "PUBLIC", I SAY TAKE UR LITTLE PISS ASS COMMENT AND SHOVE IT UP UR ASS.

:mad: <~~~~~ OY, HE'S A SCARY LOOKIN THING :eek:

OOOH!! I'm quaking with fear. Now kneel down so I can blow a load on those glasses of yours you shit eating hewa. :aright:

Yeah, but whether you like it or not you come from the same seed stock as Shook there. I mean, theres NO way an evolutionary cock sucking flea like yourself could come from my beautiful home state. Keep lying to yourself cock gobbler. :aright:

LOL... OKAY... TTYL.