Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i hit arc for my first time last night

Originally posted by jonnyblaze2001

went to arc for the first time yesterday,,, i was coming from adam x's birthday at pinache, i went there not really knowing what to expect..... all that i can say about that place is HOLY SHIT!!!

looks like we had the same exact itinarary for that night...

:D Too bad the brooklyn party didnt have more people there...

Originally posted by codica3

Too bad all wishes don't come true. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Grow up Mike, how old are you? You need to learn to be able to accept other people's opinions whether you agree with them or not.

*I* need to grow up? Babe you've been blasted 4 times today alone for your childish stupid remarks. Get a clue.

Take a second and actually think about what you are replying and to who. You have no idea the bullshit you caused with another thread.

Get off your high horse, step back and think how you affect people. You are still a child.

Originally posted by jonnyblaze2001

went to arc for the first time yesterday,,, i was coming from adam x's birthday at pinache, i went there not really knowing what to expect..... all that i can say about that place is HOLY SHIT!!!

What's the deal with the sonic groove crew they don't seem to play out as much as use too and as far as production not too much either? :rolleyes:

I know Frankie is still doing things here and there but I haven't heard anything from Adam in a very long time. I still love "swamp thing". In fact Danny Tenaglia dropped it in the wee hours of the morning at Vinyl. a few weeks ago. I couldn't believe it when i heard it. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Big Ralpher ala left:blown: