Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Aquabooty thank you!!!

tbooty

I have to agree on every-1 with the hot temperature ! However, I didn't let that stop my groovy-doovy moves.:D

I do have one slight little itty bitty comment, I would love it if Lola's would slightly brighten up the place just a tiny bit. :rolleyes:

SLIGHTLY. ... not too much but maybe one bit, I just find it hard to actually see who I am speaking to and it can be scary at times. I know a lot of clubs are dark, but it would be cool to have more lights just very dim.

I might be a bit picky, but it's the worth the try. Everything else such as the sound, dhm, and crowd is perfectO !

thanks for caring > Fly.G

holy freakin crap. thanks for all the positive comments & kind words. hope to see you all out next week.

tomas

aquabooty *free your mind & your ass will follow...

Also, i'm gonna let this out.

Saturday October 26th 5pm - 12am Nikki Beach

Aquabooty presents... Naked Music & Moulton Studios

"NAKED ON THE BEACH"

Miguel Migs / SF (Naked Music, Yoshitoshi, Nrk)

Jay -j / SF (Moulton Studios, Multi-tracked)

Boomerang / Miami (Aquabooty, New world)

cheers!!! :bootysha:

Our event is "Dirty Little Funky Thing" We like the darkness of the dancefloor. It gives people the opportunity to be "lost" in the dark and dance your ass off. If you noticed, we only have one disco ball and a few spots. We have learned that dark dancefloors normally brings better dancing. Even though what you see is great, what you hear can be so much more. With this, we hope that the other side of the bar gives people light if wanted. You can see that boy you just made out with in the dancefloor under the lights and decide if want to continue the smooch or move on.

Thanks for your comments and we will notify LOLA to turn its A/C on earlier. I know it can get colder, they turned it on too late I think.

I'm working on getting the drink prices figured out as well.

Thanks to all again. Please do me favor. Next time you all come, try to bring ONE person who has not been before. This can help our night grow stronger than ever.

Peace

Joe Budious

Sounds good ! However, most of the time I was not in the dance floor side ..... I was by the slide show section grooving,and not to make this an issue but it is quite dark in that section. Thank goodness I didn't make out with anyone, but I'll keep the dancefloor in mind just in case I need to c who it is first ! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just figured since rain had a patio where we can chat and lounge with a bit of light. But I truly enjoy Lola's 100 % so not too worry,

I will pass out the word and bring along some cool peeps to groove on for "Dirty Little Funky Thing"

:tongue: FlyG.

Originally posted by flygrl

Sounds good ! However, most of the time I was not in the dance floor side ..... I was by the slide show section grooving,and not to make this an issue but it is quite dark in that section. Thank goodness I didn't make out with anyone, but I'll keep the dancefloor in mind just in case I need to c who it is first ! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just figured since rain had a patio where we can chat and lounge with a bit of light. But I truly enjoy Lola's 100 % so not too worry,

I will pass out the word and bring along some cool peeps to groove on for "Dirty Little Funky Thing"

:tongue: FlyG.

too funny Mari. :D

Originally posted by tbooty

holy freakin crap. thanks for all the positive comments & kind words. hope to see you all out next week.

tomas

aquabooty *free your mind & your ass will follow...

Also, i'm gonna let this out.

Saturday October 26th 5pm - 12am Nikki Beach

Aquabooty presents... Naked Music & Moulton Studios

"NAKED ON THE BEACH"

Miguel Migs / SF (Naked Music, Yoshitoshi, Nrk)

Jay -j / SF (Moulton Studios, Multi-tracked)

Boomerang / Miami (Aquabooty, New world)

cheers!!! :bootysha:

I guess that's where I'll be that Saturday. :D

and what's going on at Lola that Saturday? Dirty Little Funky Thing? :confused:

Originally posted by mrjoebudious

Our event is "Dirty Little Funky Thing" We like the darkness of the dancefloor. It gives people the opportunity to be "lost" in the dark and dance your ass off. If you noticed, we only have one disco ball and a few spots. We have learned that dark dancefloors normally brings better dancing. Even though what you see is great, what you hear can be so much more. With this, we hope that the other side of the bar gives people light if wanted. You can see that boy you just made out with in the dancefloor under the lights and decide if want to continue the smooch or move on.

Thanks for your comments and we will notify LOLA to turn its A/C on earlier. I know it can get colder, they turned it on too late I think.

I'm working on getting the drink prices figured out as well.

Thanks to all again. Please do me favor. Next time you all come, try to bring ONE person who has not been before. This can help our night grow stronger than ever.

Peace

Joe Budious

Just my opinion.....but I totally agree with the whole "darkness" thing.....also....thanks for showing you really care.....I will most def try and bring a new peep!:D