Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The offical review of mikeydny & saleens Jets party...

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

Wow!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Mikeyd shows up at my house, no problem getting in, he was on my vip list... We set shop up, we hit albersons to get supplies, we see this pigeon that was sooooooooooooooooooo hot that her titties belong in a museum...:eek: :eek: The game starts, I start breaking shit and yelling, i think i broke my hand when i was punching stuff... We had some techincal problems, first the pip on the tv would not work, so me and mike d tore my system down and rewired it right in the middle of the action, we pulled it off without losing any action but we never got it to work, next the gas ran out in my grill. Thehog went hunting and returned with a full tank... Burgers were on and so was Vinny T.... THEN THE DJ FOR THE 2 LIVE CREW SHOWS UP AND DRINKS BEER WITH US, TOLD US SOME LUKE STORIES AND OFFERED TO THROW DOWN A SET, BUT WE DECLINED, ONLY HOUSE IS PLAYED IN MY HOUSE...After a ton of beer, food and yelling and punching shit, the jets won in OT... We even cranked up the jets chant on the speakers..... Highlite of the night, was having 2 tvs going, so we didn't miss any games or the samprass win....

Overrall, it was a sick sick day/night.......

Though after numerious emails asking to be invited to our weekly jets party, we must enforce a 2 hot chick min.... That means unless you have 2 hot chicks, don't bother showing up, our dog, hog-toon will turn you away at the door, and he may even bite your ass...

Sounds like a great time:rolleyes: :laugh:

I was at my friends house eating Chinese and killing a case of beer...... The FINS KICKED SOME ASS!!!:D :D

Gotta hand it to the Jets.... That guy ran back 2 kick-offs....

The Bills Special Teams Defense = :blown:

YEAH FOR PETEY - US OPEN - 14th GRAND SLAM!

DAMN IT ----> THE BUCS JUST LOST:(

Lola:tongue:

~*~*~ GO FINS! ~*~*~

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djfrosty

This chick at Albersons, you know the real hot one...

did you hit on her at all or were you ofer? (you know, 0fer 1, ofer2, etc.) Modified definition of ofer is when you see a hottie, talk about her afterwards, and but don't approach her ever.

she was with her husband...:(

Originally posted by koky

soooooooooooo i see the jets won one of the 3 games they are gonna win this year huhh ???:D :D :laugh: :laugh:

Typical Pathetic Clueless Dolphin game. Did you go to the Fin game today Koky....Or your another of those Fans who said they can't get tickets as there excuse, please, team is a fucking joke, fans are a bigger fucking joke, everyone should hope on Dumbos (Fiedlers) ears and fly away to go learn something about the game.

Originally posted by mikeydny

Typical Pathetic Clueless Dolphin game. Did you go to the Fin game today Koky....Or your another of those Fans who said they can't get tickets as there excuse, please, team is a fucking joke, fans are a bigger fucking joke, everyone should hope on Dumbos (Fiedlers) ears and fly away to go learn something about the game.

WOEEEEE WOEEEEEEE THERE MY LITTLE PUSSY FART !! NO NEED TO GET YOUR PANTIES IN A BUNCH THERE BUDDY :D & YES IM A HUGE DOLPHIN FAN, BEEN ONE SINCE I WAS 6 YEARS OLD , & YES I USED TO GO TO ALOT OF DOLPHIN GAMES.. BUT DUE TO MY SITUATION NOW , I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO & WONT BE ABLE TO THIS YEAR ... DONT BE BITTER CAUSE THE JETS ARE GONNA BLOW GOATS THIS YEAR AS USUAL :D & ABOUT KNOWING SOMETHING ABOUT THE SPORT , WELL I DID PLAY FOR SOUTHRIDGE AS A WIDE RECIEVER FOR A YEAR BUT DROPPED IT TO GO AFTER SOMETHING I LOVED MORE(HIGH SCHOOL WRESTLING ) WHICH I DID FOR A YEAR & LEFT IT FOR SOMETHING I LIKED EVEN MORE . KICKBOXING .. & THATS WHERE I STAYED.. NOW STOP WHINING & GO BACK TO NEW JERSEY IF YOU HATE IT DOWN SOUTH SO BAD .. WHUT ? WHUT ?? THOUGHT SO !! :D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by koky

WOEEEEE WOEEEEEEE THERE MY LITTLE PUSSY FART !! NO NEED TO GET YOUR PANTIES IN A BUNCH THERE BUDDY :D & YES IM A HUGE DOLPHIN FAN, BEEN ONE SINCE I WAS 6 YEARS OLD , & YES I USED TO GO TO ALOT OF DOLPHIN GAMES.. BUT DUE TO MY SITUATION NOW , I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO & WONT BE ABLE TO THIS YEAR ... DONT BE BITTER CAUSE THE JETS ARE GONNA BLOW GOATS THIS YEAR AS USUAL :D & ABOUT KNOWING SOMETHING ABOUT THE SPORT , WELL I DID PLAY FOR SOUTHRIDGE AS A WIDE RECIEVER FOR A YEAR BUT DROPPED IT TO GO AFTER SOMETHING I LOVED MORE(HIGH SCHOOL WRESTLING ) WHICH I DID FOR A YEAR & LEFT IT FOR SOMETHING I LIKED EVEN MORE . KICKBOXING .. & THATS WHERE I STAYED.. NOW STOP WHINING & GO BACK TO NEW JERSEY IF YOU HATE IT DOWN SOUTH SO BAD .. WHUT ? WHUT ?? THOUGHT SO !! :D

mike is

from ny not nj.......

Originally posted by saleen351

mike is

from ny not nj.......

thank you

and dolphins fans whine, jets fans complain, big difference.

If we lose we dont make up 2,000 excuses why we sucked, we admit it, but not in Miami were the sun sentinel and your el telemundo de miami heraldo gives 92 explanations about how some halfway home kid from opa locka in the winn dixie family zone sneezed and fiedler having such big sensitive ears heard it, slipped, and got picked off........nuff said....

Quote:

don't bother showing up, our dog, hog-toon will turn you away at the door, and he may even bite your ass...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His name is not hog-toon it is HOG-GARCIA! 49er's RULE

That guy from 2 live crew got some of my special smoke.:D

He starts laughing (with all his gold teeth shining) and talking about beoches and hookers in Amsterdam.

:laugh: :laugh:

That was some funny shit man.:laugh:

Originally posted by mikeydny

the sun sentinel and your el telemundo de miami heraldo gives 92 explanations about how some halfway home kid from opa locka in the winn dixie family zone sneezed and fiedler having such big sensitive ears heard it, slipped, and got picked off........

yea, i read that article...it was very interesting...:laugh: :laugh:

Guest saleen351

so the fish beat the hell out of the worst team in the league....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

its gonna be a long long season for them, once fielder gets pressure, he will toss 3 ints a game...