Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So damn excited....

prplhz

Oh hell yes I'm excited! Football is back and just in time to save us from this travesty of a baseball season! The games yesterday were unreal... so many close ones!

I'll be watching the game in the friendly confines of my new place. The kegorator is back in action after a two month hiatus... it's been too long, and she's finally giving love again. I think we may need some "alone-time" after tonight. :love:

I'll be sitting at the Claddaugh tonight with a 16oz harp in hand. :D I heard an interview w/Ty Law and he is none too happy that NE is being held as the underdog for this game. I only caught one of the pre-season games, so I can't really give a valid opinion, but past experience is that they are pretty flukey (not unlike the Sox) - so what's the general concesus about the Pat's this year - solid team or another year of crossed fingers???? Hey did anyone catch the 49rs & Giants game last Thursday? I only saw the last quarter (because I had to watch the Sox lose) but what an awesome ending! After the Giants made a HUGE drive to tie it up, San Fran came back in something like the last 16 seconds & won the game with a field goal - great start to football season!!!