Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Everything U Need To Know About Saturdays @ DEKO

Here we go let me give you the 411 on Saturdays at DEKO.

Open this Saturday (Sept. 14th) with once a month guest DJ Denny Tsettos. Next Saturday Resident DJ Richie Santana will be on the wheels. Get there early because this is the place that everyone is talking about.

Doors open at 9

Ladies 21 and Gentlemen 23 (unless on a guest list then can be 21)

Dress: Trendy (no guinea tees or sleveless shirts) gentlemen if ur planning on wearing jeans u better wear them well

My Goal: I am looking for an exclusive trendy crowd catering to the woman in this area.

Gentlemen this party will not be a sausage party. If you plan on coming in a large group of all guys be prepared to wait unless ur on a guest list.

BACHELLOR PARTIES ARE NOT WELCOMED.

Ladies, you are what this party is about. Be prepared to spend your Saturday nights at a beautiful place with a beautiful crowd.

This is the place that you have always wanted to get dressed up to and hope the rest of the crowd is too.

EVERYONE THIS PLACE IS A MUST SEE AND THIS PARTY IS A MUST CHECK OUT.

Any questions feel free to PM me or email me at sergiotigs@aol.com.

Also, come check me out at Joeys in Clifton every Friday.

Guest saleen351

why don't you just bann jeans:confused:

Back in the day in my bunkas days, everyone was dressed up, but now a days too many raver dirty bags slip threw and don't get me started on the ghettos boys... even at temps i have black slacks and black shoes on, i'm 25, not 18 any more.... people need to grow up, so serg i wish you well, if i'm around i'll stop in and sign some autographs...

Originally posted by saleen351

why don't you just bann jeans:confused:

Back in the day in my bunkas days, everyone was dressed up, but now a days too many raver dirty bags slip threw and don't get me started on the ghettos boys... even at temps i have black slacks and black shoes on, i'm 25, not 18 any more.... people need to grow up, so serg i wish you well, if i'm around i'll stop in and sign some autographs...

because some people can wear jeans and make then look good and not look like a pair of lees that they bought at wallmart.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by whatevaman

because some people can wear jeans and make then look good and not look like a pair of lees that they bought at wallmart.

still makes no sense, why have the hassel at the door, i use to bounce and work doors and once you start in with all the bs its gets tired sum and no one wins... an all out ban would be easy , put it on the flyers and promos... no exceptions..

Originally posted by whatevaman

well all my jeans are DKNY or hugo boss and probably more than i

spend on most of my attire and still dont think it shuld be worn in a club or lounge. There is a time and place for everything.

Originally posted by stardo

Happy dont let it be a TANG party let the sausage in:tongue:

WOO HOO....right on sista!!!!!

sausage party=happy drunk SATISFIED ladies

Too many girls will= petty bullshit over the lack of men to choose from...since choices are usually VERY few to begin with.....

Originally posted by hunnie818

Too many girls will= petty bullshit over the lack of men to choose from...since choices are usually VERY few to begin with.....

Easy....thats not very nice:tongue:

Need we say anymore?

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

Guys get there early its gonna be crazy!!!

Come say "hi" I will be doing guestlist!!! Hunnie see ya there!

Hows that going to work?? Is someone going to chain you to a chair to keep you still:confused:

Hype........no doubt!

We'll work out the details during the week....

SEXINTHECITY, I'll def. come say hi......are you gonna be @ the door all night, or will you be able to come in and get silly????

I'll be outside only til 12. At the strike of midnight..I will be holding a drink.(if i don't turn into a pumpkin)..hehe