Clubplanet Nightlife Community

deep thoughts...

dgmodel

People always make a big deal about the number of posts you have. Well to those people we say no.

Postwhore Inc. looks at everyone in the same light. There is no "fitting" in.

It takes a special kind of person to be able to pull this off 24/7/365.

It aint about the title or the number of posts you have. Its about the big picture.

The life of a postwhore aint an easy one.

We are trying to knock down the system that makes you believe you have to "fit" in......

We want a world where our children will be able to postwhore without discrimination.

People are so blinded by the "bling bling..." They see us with our 1000's of posts, our 5000's of posts and yes they see the cappadona, DgModel, of the whole regime with 10k and theyre like fuck school, fuck work man; I'm going to be a postwhore.

Once you become a postwhore, you start to develop wierd sleeping habits.

We're working on it....A better world.....A faster place for posting...

Messageboards dont waste their time on dreamers....They need thinkers.....

They see us as hiphop idols, as rolemodels...We are not rolemodels. We are not idols. We are a group of people promoting social life and the existence of a world with no numerical boundries...

Posts be damned!!! Free South Africa you dumb sons of bitches!!! End aboardtied!!!

My cat's breath smells like cat food.

Well, I'll tell you the truth now. I ain't a real whore, but I am one helluva stud.......

You're everyone's problem. That's because every time you go on that board, you're unsafe. I don't like you because you're dangerous....

We accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole tuesday morning on this board for whatever it is we did, but we think you're crazy for making us write an essay telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us, in the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions. But what we found out, is that each one of us is a brain, and an athlete, and a basketcase, a princess, and a criminal. Does that answer your question?

What was I gonna do? Take away your only hope? Take away the very thing that kept you posting on here? I took the liberty of bullshitting you.....

Postwhoring is like crack man...Its too addicting...You wanna stop....But you can't..And your teeth start falling out....But you keep going...And you still think you look good and shit but you're falling apart....And all you can think about is your next post.

People ask me, why do you do it man? They don't understand, it's about the post above yours. That's all it is.

You are not your Sig. You are not how many posts you have in the bank. You are not the contents of your board. You are not your fucking computer. You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the board...

Can you count suckas?? Can you count???...Look around you....We've got 20 hardcore postwhores....And 10 more unaligned.....Can you count suckas?? Thats 30 harddddd coreeeeee members!!

We're postwhores, not some newbies. We're elite......

I feel as though my life has been taken away from me but yet I still continue to live for the board. Not living the life that I am used to living but this new life of posting and ridicule that I long for. I love my new life.

Inside the Forum...they are everyone..and they are no one...

I'd be very careful who I talked to about this forum. It sounds like some dangerous psychotic killers post here ,and this buttoned down schizo could probably snap at any moment and stalk you from board to board with an Armalite AR-180 carbine gas-operated semiautomatic......

Carpal Tunnel aint no joke, brotha.

I<3dgmodel

Can I get a "Hallelujah" for the postwhores?

We are the board...We are the blood of it, the life line, the air it needs to breathe...Without us, your messageboards would be online cemetaries and the avatars their tombstones... I<3dgmodel...

Fuck you! :madsmiley: No Fuck You! :fingersmiley: Fuck Me Then! :humpsmiley: ~Make love . .not drama~

anybody who tells you posts are the root of all evil, doesnt fuckin have any... they say posts cant buy happiness look at the fuckin smile on my face... ear to ear bebe.

Whattaya lookin' at? You're all a bunch of fucking assholes?. You know why 'Cause you don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need postwhores like me. You need postwhores like me so you can point your fucking fingers, and say "that's the postwhore." So, what dat make you? Good? You're not good; you just know how to hide. How to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth--even when I lie. So say goodnight to the postwhore. Come on; this is the last time you gonna see a postwhore like this, let me tell ya. Come on, make way for the postwhore. There's a postwhore comin' through; you better get outta his way!

So I went the white-boy way of postwhoring... I decided to join clubplanet...

this is paradise im tellin u...this messageboard..is like a great big pussy...just waitin to get fucked

the postwhores are everywhere...all around us..even now in this very room..u can c us when u look out ur window..or when u turn on ur tv (yeh we're ill ...we're on tv)...u can feel us when u go to work..or church..when u pay ur taxes ...