Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Donkeys Are Here...HE HAW HE HAW

Let me introduce myself....I am Donkeywhore...the King Donkey of all the Donkey's...It has come to my attention that some of my Donkeybtohers have been criticized for being Donkeys....Well, this is unacceptable and Donkeys will come together and Donkey FIght all of you who do not conform to our rules.....

We have come up with a list of "New Recruits" who we feel would make excellent Donkeys....

#1. Notallthere= his sense of humor and raw photography skills make this Cper the ideal candidate.

#2. JP18=we can use him to give Donkeys a good name. He seems like he has his head on straight.

#3. Trewguy= oh wait sorry this mother fucking guy is a fucking douche bag cock sucker.....he will never have what it takes to be a donkey

A few more will be posted everyday...Now all you bitches have a miserable night!

Originally posted by donkeywhore

Let me introduce myself....I am Donkeywhore...the King Donkey of all the Donkey's...It has come to my attention that some of my Donkeybtohers have been criticized for being Donkeys....Well, this is unacceptable and Donkeys will come together and Donkey FIght all of you who do not conform to our rules.....

We have come up with a list of "New Recruits" who we feel would make excellent Donkeys....

#1. Notallthere= his sense of humor and raw photography skills make this Cper the ideal candidate.

#2. JP18=we can use him to give Donkeys a good name. He seems like he has his head on straight.

#3. Trewguy= oh wait sorry this mother fucking guy is a fucking douche bag cock sucker.....he will never have what it takes to be a donkey

A few more will be posted everyday...Now all you bitches have a miserable night!

I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND ILL SEE YOU SATURDAY NIGHT WHEN YOUR GOING TO BY ME A DRINK BECOUSE YOUR MY BITCH AND THEN YOUR GING T GIVE ME YOUR DRINK PASSES

PS YOUR GIRL DON'T LOO LIKE A DONKY SHE LOOKS LIKE A BULLDOG ALONG WITH YOUR FAT SISTER ARE YOU SHORE TEY AREN'T TWINS I HEARDYOU BANG YOUR SISTER 2

Originally posted by donkeywhore

You sound like a loser with a limp biscuit and saggy sag of marbles:tongue:

Trewguy you are fucking with the wrong species motherfucker. Donkeywhore I am glad to see your back. We need your leadership. Let me personally give you a HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! As for trewguy this bitch wont shut his mouth. I warned you yesterday bitch. When those lights go on and you hear the chant. Be scared motherfucker very scared. We're charging. Im glad to see KOstaP has learned his role and shut the fuck up. Bitch

Originally posted by donkeyboy

Trewguy you are fucking with the wrong species motherfucker. Donkeywhore I am glad to see your back. We need your leadership. Let me personally give you a HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! As for trewguy this bitch wont shut his mouth. I warned you yesterday bitch. When those lights go on and you hear the chant. Be scared motherfucker very scared. We're charging. Im glad to see KOstaP has learned his role and shut the fuck up.

Trewguy you are fucking with the wrong species motherfucker. Donkeywhore I am glad to see your back. We need your leadership. Let me personally give you a HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! As for trewguy this bitch wont shut his mouth. I warned you yesterday bitch. When those lights go on and you hear the chant. Be scared motherfucker very scared. We're charging. Im glad to see KOstaP has learned his role and shut the fuck up. Bitch

like i said i know who the donkey crew is its 1 loser that sits home 6 days a week becouse he could only go 1 place becouse he might get beat up

I AM SENDING YOU A WARNING. CHECK YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES. I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND IF YOU KEEP TALKING SHIT AND TAUNTING MYSELF AND TREWEY I WILL EXPOSE YOU AND IT WILL RUIN YOUR PATHETIC LITTLE PARTY AT *******A. AND THEN YOU WOULD HAVE TO BORROW MORE MONEY FROM MORE PEOPLE EVEN THOUGH YOU OWE HALF THE WORLD MONEY AND GET YOUR ASS KICKED A FEW MORE TIMES.

WELL IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHUT ME UP BRING YOUR JACKASS CREW OF 20 TO SAINTS CAFE TONIGHT IN TEANECK AND ITS ON BITCH. JUST GOTTA WARN YA ITS NOT GONNA BE EASY.

NOW SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND SHUT THE FUCK UP PUNK ASS BITCH.:blown:

Originally posted by kostaP

I AM SENDING YOU A WARNING. CHECK YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES. I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND IF YOU KEEP TALKING SHIT AND TAUNTING MYSELF AND TREWEY I WILL EXPOSE YOU AND IT WILL RUIN YOUR PATHETIC LITTLE PARTY AT *******A. AND THEN YOU WOULD HAVE TO BORROW MORE MONEY FROM MORE PEOPLE EVEN THOUGH YOU OWE HALF THE WORLD MONEY AND GET YOUR ASS KICKED A FEW MORE TIMES.

WELL IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHUT ME UP BRING YOUR JACKASS CREW OF 20 TO SAINTS CAFE TONIGHT IN TEANECK AND ITS ON BITCH. JUST GOTTA WARN YA ITS NOT GONNA BE EASY.

do it allready and then i will let everyon know where he hangs out on saturday nights

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU GUYS GET SO RILED UP WITH DONKEYBOY.....LET HIM BE THE JACKASS THAT HE IS.....AT LEAST HE PROVIDES SOME COMEDIC RELIEF TO THIS DYING NJ BOARD.

CHILL THE FUCK UP PEOPLE IT'S ONLY A MESSAGE BOARD....UNLESS HE FUCKED YOU'RE MOMMA UP THE BUNGHOLE THEN I WOULD DEFINITELY KICK HIS DONKEY ASS.....UNTIL THEN RELAX!

Originally posted by kostaP

Honestly, why do you get so riled up about message board people? And do all this investigating into their real identities? Why do you care?