Clubplanet Nightlife Community

San Genero Feast.....

unclebuc

Originally posted by unclebuc

Lock has a stand and I will be working along side him....

Come say hello....

The corner of Spring and Mulberry....in front of the spring lounge

We have sausage and peppers and grilled chicken.....

It starts thursday 9/12 and runs through sunday 9/22....

If we pay you a visit...do we get one of those delicious sausage & peppers sandwiches for free....j/k ;):D

Come say hello....

SORRY FOR THE DUMB QUESTION BUT IS THIS AN ALL DAY THING OR ONLY AT NITE....

OR SHOULD I RETRACT THIS QUESTION?? :confused::(

Originally posted by trewguy

HEY WHERE IS YOUR BOYFEINDS I WANTED TO TALK FOOTBALL WITHHIM TODAY BUT HE WASN'T ON AT ALL AND HOW HAVE U BEEN

He's been on and off today...maybe he didn't want to talk football today...yeah right!!!...and don't worry I'm use to coming second to football. :D :D

Originally posted by latinaz

SORRY FOR THE DUMB QUESTION BUT IS THIS AN ALL DAY THING OR ONLY AT NITE....

OR SHOULD I RETRACT THIS QUESTION?? :confused::(

its an all day/night thng for a week and a half or so.

i cant wait. the sawseege, the braciole and the " braciole" the gnocchi the tira misu the peaches and wine and more and more and more peaches and wine.

ok san gennaro story.

4 yrs ago me and some friends go. my friend vito never had peaches and wine. so he asked for a peach. he liked it and kept eating all my damn peaches. got bombed. had no clue they were worse than the vino.

so now vito gets lost. cant find him. So my friend vinny comes up with a plan. Someone yell out his name. so my friend sal laughed and said yeah yell Vito at san gennaro so 1/2 the people will turn around and say what. well at least 2 hrs later we found vito passed out on a chair at some stand with a glass an empty glass of peaches and wine in his hand

Has LONG been a tradition in my fam.... 25 years or so..... now it is mine (along with my cousin)

to answer those questions posed, and a few that have not yet....

1. It is a day and night thing, starts about lunchtime and goes until about midnight (a decade ago it used to go until 3-4 am)

2. It is from the 12th to the 22nd.... everyday

3. there is NO BOOZE this year (no beer, no wine, no PEACHES)

4. I will be there all day, Thurs-Sun BOTH weekends... on the corner of Spring Street and Mulberry, right in front of a bar, so you can run in, do some shots, and run back out in under a minute if you feel the need to be intoxicated... or fill up a gatorade bottle with vodka ......

5. If you come by, I will see what I can do about the set prices, but business is business, and I cannot give EVERYONE free food, or I will lose money.... let's just say I won't rob you blind.....

6. this feast is in Little Italy, which is surrounded by soho and the villiage, so ther eare BEAUTIFUL people walking the streets all the time.....

7. Def. come by and say hello..... you'll know the stand I am in... it will have bangin' beats all the time.....

Originally posted by lock16

you got to be fucking kidding me.

what is this world coming to. No vino at an italian feast.

shit we at least get a friggin beer truck in jersey and get to herd together like cattle while we drink. Well NYC is no officially fucked up.

well this might be my last san gennaro trip cause it doesnt sound like san gennaro to me anymore

Originally posted by lock16

Has LONG been a tradition in my fam.... 25 years or so..... now it is mine (along with my cousin)

to answer those questions posed, and a few that have not yet....

1. It is a day and night thing, starts about lunchtime and goes until about midnight (a decade ago it used to go until 3-4 am)

2. It is from the 12th to the 22nd.... everyday

4. I will be there all day, Thurs-Sun BOTH weekends... on the corner of Spring Street and Mulberry, right in front of a bar, so you can run in, do some shots, and run back out in under a minute if you feel the need to be intoxicated... or fill up a gatorade bottle with vodka ......

5. If you come by, I will see what I can do about the set prices, but business is business, and I cannot give EVERYONE free food, or I will lose money.... let's just say I won't rob you blind.....

6. this feast is in Little Italy, which is surrounded by soho and the villiage, so ther eare BEAUTIFUL people walking the streets all the time.....

7. Def. come by and say hello..... you'll know the stand I am in... it will have bangin' beats all the time.....

HEY LOCK - IM ME SO WE CAN FIND EXACTLY WHERE YOUR AT....

I DONT CARE ABOUT "HOOKING ME UP WITH PRICES" JUST HOOK ME UP WITH THE FREAKIN LIQUOR "THANG"...WHATS THE NAME OF THE PLACE.. INFO I NEED ....

PEACE

Originally posted by allishara

WHAT?!?!?!?!? :eek::eek:

yeah my thoughts exactly. i am sure that asshole guiliani had something to do with this. Probably thought charlie luciano can back from the grave and was bootlegging beer into the feast and wanted to cut it off. How can you not have wine at an italian feast. That would have been like having dinner at my nona's house on sunday and no wine there. Next thing you know they will ban pasta from the feast

HEY LOCK - IM ME SO WE CAN FIND EXACTLY WHERE YOUR AT....

I DONT CARE ABOUT "HOOKING ME UP WITH PRICES" JUST HOOK ME UP WITH THE FREAKIN LIQUOR "THANG"...WHATS THE NAME OF THE PLACE.. INFO I NEED ....

PEACE

you L, no need for PM, and there really is no name on the stand, but you CAN'T miss it.... I will be easier to find than you behind the bar at Surf.. lol

my stand is right on the CORNER of Spring Street and Mulberry, (right in front of the Spring Lounge)... I am the ONLY Sausage and peppers stand on any of the Corners... I am right across from the pastries...

Like I said right in front of a bar, so those of you who want to drink, you can runin for a few and then hop back out into the street.....

Ceotter, I will be there Wed. after 8 or so.... ( I have a REAL job I must work as well), but Thurs.-sun I will be there all day and night...

Just ask for Lock, everybody calls me that, it is not just a board name......... just drop the "16"........

and Lilfootz..... it is Lock's Stand, Buck is my boy, and he is helping me work............

Come say hello....

My fat ass is coming!!!

Hey Lock, Buc you got the food I got the toppings.

Drop some banging beats and maybe the sandfairy, oops i mean sandman will come in with me.

Kp

OK GOT IT.....NOW HERES THE FUNNY PART:

HOW DO I GET THERE?????? MY ROOM MATE AND I ARE GOING AND WE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT NY.....I KNOW IT PATHETIC BUT I NEED DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO GET THERE...

ANY HELP PLEASE???:D

holland tunnel stay to left follow around to canal st take canal till u see a bunch of gunieas and smell d sawseege

OK GOT IT.....NOW HERES THE FUNNY PART:

HOW DO I GET THERE?????? MY ROOM MATE AND I ARE GOING AND WE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT NY.....I KNOW IT PATHETIC BUT I NEED DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO GET THERE...

ANY HELP PLEASE???:D

I will PM you so it is not to take up too much space... by car , or by Public transportation??