Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mauro Picotto @ Arc?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mauro Picotto blows Gatecrasher crowds away

Mauro Picotto is renowned for his unique blend of uplifting hard trance together with solid techno beats. Hearing the news that he would be the latest headliner for Gatecrasher's monthly club-night in London, which was on Friday night, is enough to make anyone of a slightly trance mind jump for joy.

Offering support on the night in the main room featured Ashley Casselle and Matt Hardwick; Ashley with his opening set [10:00pm - 1:00am] provide a quality blend of progressive house and trance warming up the crowd for Mauro Picotto, with Matt Hardwick taking the epic night out to a close from 4:00pm.

The 'crasher kids' were out in force, and Picotto took them (as well as everyone else) on an epic journey, putting together a monster of a set. He went from strength to strength in providing big slamming tunes while also presenting a great performance dancing and having fun behind the decks.

Originally posted by LavenderMenace

Mauro Picotto blows Gatecrasher crowds away

Mauro Picotto is renowned for his unique blend of uplifting hard trance together with solid techno beats. Hearing the news that he would be the latest headliner for Gatecrasher's monthly club-night in London, which was on Friday night, is enough to make anyone of a slightly trance mind jump for joy.

Offering support on the night in the main room featured Ashley Casselle and Matt Hardwick; Ashley with his opening set [10:00pm - 1:00am] provide a quality blend of progressive house and trance warming up the crowd for Mauro Picotto, with Matt Hardwick taking the epic night out to a close from 4:00pm.

The 'crasher kids' were out in force, and Picotto took them (as well as everyone else) on an epic journey, putting together a monster of a set. He went from strength to strength in providing big slamming tunes while also presenting a great performance dancing and having fun behind the decks.

lav i sure hope to god you cut & pasted this shit. anyone who writes a review with the phrase "took them on an epic journey" deserves to be taken out and shot :blown:

:D

Originally posted by tastyt

I'm most likely going to be there... so what type of music is it? Tech-what? Tech house, straight up techno, minimalist techno... what??? :confused:

hard trance & techno, with some hard tech-trance stuff. couldn't care less for the trance he plays, except for maybe one or two semi decent tracks. his techno on the other hand is fairly solid. a little too abrasive for my tastes, but definitely dancing material. i'll probably be there to check him out.

Originally posted by dr0ne

hard trance & techno, with some hard tech-trance stuff. couldn't care less for the trance he plays, except for maybe one or two semi decent tracks. his techno on the other hand is fairly solid. a little too abrasive for my tastes, but definitely dancing material. i'll probably be there to check him out.

no trance...that was back in 99-00, now he is techno...plays a whole variety of techno...everything from marco carola, chirs liebing, ben sims, technisa....as mauro would say "bomb" after "bomb" he wont bored you to deat with slow music that is for sure

you should have listened to his set this past saturday from GK 5th ani....ohhh my

Originally posted by dreamdrops

no trance...that was back in 99-00, now he is techno...plays a whole variety of techno...everything from marco carola, chirs liebing, ben sims, technisa....as mauro would say "bomb" after "bomb" he wont bored you to deat with slow music that is for sure

you should have listened to his set this past saturday from GK 5th ani....ohhh my

i guess i'll need to rest up for saturday then. :D

Originally posted by codica3

That's my point exactly. :blown:

I guarantee you that half of the people there will just be there cause "OMG it's Mauro PICOTTO!"

i'm guessing mauro won't really care and he'll still play a bangin set so i'm going... i never let the crowd dictate if i'm gonna go

Originally posted by codica3

That's my point exactly. :blown:

I guarantee you that half of the people there will just be there cause "OMG it's Mauro PICOTTO!"

exactly why you should be there to becaue "OMG it is M.A.U.R.O.P.I.C.O.T.T.O.D.J.D.Jjjjj"

Originally posted by marcid21

yes yes....u should! Are you in PR this week again?

yeah - if everything goes well, i'll have to stay until saturday. i scheduled my flight so that i have to leave work early saturday (yes, i have to work saturday) but i'll make it to picotto.

i haven't seen a lot of you in way too long. :(

Originally posted by dr0ne

lav i sure hope to god you cut & pasted this shit. anyone who writes a review with the phrase "took them on an epic journey" deserves to be taken out and shot :blown:

:D

well duh. Its pretty unlikely that I'd write a gatecrasher review considering I havent left the country in.. oh... 26 years.

;)

are you going saturday???