Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Birthday Tony - better late than never!

lolahotass

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRACKHEAD!

Yo, so how old are you anyways, what like 37 or something? You better start picking out what color M5 you want, old man! :tongue::D

So is the *official* B-day party this Friday @Rivera? I'll bring the noise makers, if someone else brings the 'party favors?'

Originally posted by joeygk

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRACKHEAD!

Yo, so how old are you anyways, what like 37 or something? You better start picking out what color M5 you want, old man! :tongue::D

So is the *official* B-day party this Friday @Rivera? I'll bring the noise makers, if someone else brings the 'party favors?'

37 :laugh: :laugh: I'm feeling the 2003 M3 coupe now, they overhauled the engine. metallic green:cool: Rivera= Party Time :bounce:

Thanks again everybody for the good wishes !! :)

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

btw, where were u last week for red??

I swung be RED early and they wouldn't let me in, even after I explained that I was Jimmy T's bitch. Then I got hijacked by the 'Space Cadets' and was forced to drink 3 liters of vodka. Then had the fabulous experience of taking 3 seperate cab rides: cab ride #1 - Abby forgets her wallet, cab ride #2 Joey forgets his keys, cab ride #3 Tony forgets his cell phone! (*Disclaimer ecstasy does not cause short term memory loss - it does not! :rolleyes: ) Then before ending the night I got to drive the Photon Master to the bakery b/c he wanted a cream puff! A fun time was had by all! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by joeygk

I swung be RED early and they wouldn't let me in, even after I explained that I was Jimmy T's bitch. Then I got hijacked by the 'Space Cadets' and was forced to drink 3 liters of vodka. Then had the fabulous experience of taking 3 seperate cab rides: cab ride #1 - Abby forgets her wallet, cab ride #2 Joey forgets his keys, cab ride #3 Tony forgets his cell phone! (*Disclaimer ecstasy does not cause short term memory loss - it does not! :rolleyes: ) Then before ending the night I got to drive the Photon Master to the bakery b/c he wanted a cream puff! A fun time was had by all!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

a cream puff?? Tony??