Clubplanet Nightlife Community

snatch69

hi guys. don't mean to bring anyone down here, but this day obviously sux. i can't stop crying. i don't even want to know what the NY board must be like today.

everyone is sad today, lowered flags, nothing but 911 stuff everywhere i look. internet, tv, radio, all around me. BU has students primarily from NY so this is really hitting everyone hard here. we've got this memorial and everyone is just standing around crying.

again, sorry to be a joy kill, but please be kind to your neighbors and remember that life is so short.

can someone make me laugh now? :(

hey snatch.. yes i live and workin manhattan.. but i was here (nyc) last year and yes i lost a childhood friend on one of those planes (i grew up in north attleboro) today is tough (although now i have 5 projects to complete before i leave today.. and then i am off to vegas)

this morning i couldnt stop the tears for the life of me... am i normal? :confused:

ill hvea to admit i had the chills hearing the jets and choppers in the city as well :(

i woke up today havingt his weird feeling in my stomach and thinking its like a dream...

Originally posted by nycchic24

this morning i couldnt stop the tears for the life of me... am i normal? :confused:

/B]

If normal means not alone, then yes. It's hard to not get overwhelmed by everything today - the radios, the tv's, even the board - there's no getting away from today.

trust me ny chickie, i couldn't stop this morning either! we are normal with real feelings. i am SO SORRY about your friend, you have no idea. she is smiling down at you though guiding you now thru the rest of your life and that is a way that you could never have her before.

geez, have fun in vegas! u suc! :)