Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FUCK, The Worst Choice I Ever Have to Face

djdekan

Talla is here like four plus times a year; this will probably be Tiesto’s last appearance for this year. we will pop a Talla cd in the player, on the way to space. so there you go, you get to hear Talla and Tiesto on the same night. :D besides I believe the 19th is Louis’s birthday, he will be expecting us..:laugh: did you make the damn table reservation yet? remember the blue room, not the red room.. red room is to far from the action; not enough dancing room. :D:cool:

Originally posted by pod

Unless Space has altered it's layout again, the last time I checked, there's no tables in the blue room?

Who needs VIP for Tiësto though? You're not likely to be sitting down a lot.

oh Dan they have limited VIP in blue room. they usually do that when it's a big event. :D trust me after Tiesto's last visit. VIP is the only way to go. overpriced booze and plenty of room to dance.:D : the dance floor was mad packed last time, peeps dancing in the hallway. :laugh:

Well since you saw Tiesto recently at Space I'd actually opt to go see Talla at Space, which will prolly also give you a chance to check out Ariel Baund spin (he spins a lot of the Tech stuff you seem to be getting into).

Tiesto is definitely one of my favorite DJs, but if Talla started it all for you, and you've recently had the chance to see Tiesto, than I think you'd actually enjoy Talla's set more (and it'll prolly be a little less crowded at Level...)