• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vicman

*sniff*sniff* :cry:

now who do i have to go along with scavanging for chicks in k-holes? :blown:

Vic, I would be more than happy to help you out there! you see, being a chick myself who has had experience in K-holing, I will be able to help get you "in" with these girls a little better than just watching a guy try to work it on his own. :hump:

soon, this'll be you in no time: :comit:

First off, let's get one thing straight: You are all guests on MY board. Actually, we'll call it mine, kaydup and prplhz's board, since we were here first and started this whole thing. Without our continued dedicatioon and bordem at work, none of you would be here now. So please thank the three of us (or just me) in every post you write from now on.

Now, as for this whole "voting off" thing... I don't remember a vote taking place anywhere. So, let's vote. jp5 is right, the board is definitely way too overcrowded now. I can barely read half the posts in a given day.

And as if it has to be said... nyis4meatheads = Boston is NOT for meatheads. I am the anti-meathead.

Originally posted by vicman

*sniff*sniff* :cry:

now who do i have to go along with scavanging for chicks in k-holes? :blown:

Do worry NYis4, is not going anywhere. I say he stays, Vicman wants him to stay, A1 wants him to stay. Majority wins therefore mr. meat is not going anywhere!

So not to worry Vic, you will still have your partner in crime. Watch out girls!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

First off, let's get one thing straight: You are all guests on MY board. Actually, we'll call it mine, kaydup and prplhz's board, since we were here first and started this whole thing. Without our continued dedicatioon and bordem at work, none of you would be here now. So please thank the three of us (or just me) in every post you write from now on.

Now, as for this whole "voting off" thing... I don't remember a vote taking place anywhere. So, let's vote. jp5 is right, the board is definitely way too overcrowded now. I can barely read half the posts in a given day.

And as if it has to be said... nyis4meatheads = Boston is NOT for meatheads. I am the anti-meathead.

does anyone else understand this babling of his?:confused:

oh yea! dirty vegas is on! haven't heard this one in about 5 minutes!!:zzz:

Originally posted by snatch69

does anyone else understand this babling of his?:confused:

oh yea! dirty vegas is on! haven't heard this one in about 5 minutes!!:zzz:

You wouldn't understand... you've only been here for like a week. The OGs of the board will know exactly what I'm talking about.

You need to start listening to GOOD music.

You wouldn't understand... you've only been here for like a week. The OGs of the board will know exactly what I'm talking about.

You need to start listening to GOOD music.

we've had this conversation before. don't make me embarass you AGAIN about that little lesson we had on REAL music my friend.

:blown::2guns::chainsaw::biggun:

Originally posted by digitaldan

What style of music is being debated? Yes I live by NY but I definitely hate meatheads.

The debate is good music vs. bad music. I am in favor of good music. snatch69 seems to like bad music.

Which kind do you perfer?

Remember... me: good music. If you dislike good music, I will debate with you. Otherwise, we're in agreement...

Thanks! Yours is damn good too... who said that on BCN? I'm a big fan of anything that gets me into trouble lately :D

I have no idea who it was - it was just some random babbling when they were going to commercial (opie & anthony I think). I'm tempted to call up BCN and get the full story.

Originally posted by whadupg

I have no idea who it was - it was just some random babbling when they were going to commercial (opie & anthony I think). I'm tempted to call up BCN and get the full story.

I would pay good money for the recording of you asking them about the full story of that quote :laugh: