Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you believe?

pluryou

Horoscopes, aliens, ghosts, karma, spontaneous human combustion, psychics and the list goes on of things that people believe in but can't really prove. What are your thoughts on this and any other odd ball things? I myself believe anything can happen but that doesn't mean it does.

I definitely believe in Karma, but not so much on a mystical, unexplainable level, like a higher power is gonna be sure you get 'yours'. I believe that the action you do have an inconceivable chain of events that it triggers, and eventually it will affect you because even though it's large, our world is still finite. Eventually, some things you do are going to come back your way.

I think Horroscopes are bullshit. Your character traits aren't determined by what month you were born in. It's just fortune cookies backed by bogus math.

I believe in ghosts and aliens, but don't worry about them.

I like the concept of Karma, because out of all those things you listed, it's the only one you can do anything about.

I believe in a lot of that stuff, but am not sure I believe their source is the same as most. I'm a firm believer that the universe is a diverse enough place that there's room enough for the existance of everything. Question is...whether or not we're experiencing or perceiving it.

-Grizz