Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My solution for the voting problems..

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

They should give you a week to vote, and you should be able to vote using your banks ATM machine... as well as the traditional voting methods... Seems like i hit the mac (mac is a jersey term for atm if you didn't know) every day... I'd vote all the time then... What ya think?

Originally posted by saleen351

They should give you a week to vote, and you should be able to vote using your banks ATM machine... as well as the traditional voting methods... Seems like i hit the mac (mac is a jersey term for atm if you didn't know) every day... I'd vote all the time then... What ya think?

what if someone steals ur pin #? or the opposition steals ur pin # and votes for their candidate? how would u control voting fraud (not that we are doing a good job right now anyways)?

ps

GET RID OF UR SIG!!!! ITS A PAIN IN THE ASS TO SCROLL DOWN!!!:D

one could envision a system like this, resulting in fraud and abuse. technology is not flawless; any technology based platform can be corrupted. while our current voting system is not perfect. it at very least has a system of checks and balances. which involves both technology and human engineered checks.

Originally posted by sobeton

one could envision a system like this, resulting in fraud and abuse. technology is not flawless; any technology based platform can be corrupted. while our current voting system is not perfect. it at very least has a system of checks and balances. which involves both technology and human engineered checks.

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: ....damn Tony, was that ur thesis in college??:jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Guest saleen351

how many people do u know, got money stolen from an atm account, even when they lost their card? answer none! the only way to do it, is to hit the credit button, but you can lock your account so there is no credit, therefore every transaction needs a pin...

and if your pin gets stolen then you are a complete idiot...

how many people do u know, got money stolen from an atm account, even when they lost their card? answer none! the only way to do it, is to hit the credit button, but you can lock your account so there is no credit, therefore every transaction needs a pin...

lots of idiots in this world. :blown:

banking industry losses millions of dollars; from atm fraud each year. ex: I install a camera at an atm machine; record transactions for less say an hour.. play the tape back, and match keystrokes, and now I have your pin number. that’s just one of a number of methods commonly used to obtain pin numbers.

I just voted on Tuesday, and all I have to say is, if you can't push the little box next to the NAME of the person you want, then you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

I mean, my freakin' cat could vote with the new system they have now.....

Also, my voting location is approximately 100 feet from my house.....................................which is sweet :D

Lola;)

P.S. For those of you that can't deal with the Saleen's sigy, TURN OFF THE SIGNATURE THINGIE IN YUR PROFILE. It's the best thing I ever did - and I don't miss people's sigy's anyways! Just a suggestion:tongue: