Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How has Exit been on Fridays lately?

karch

hey, I was there a few times this month...3rd anniversary party and the whole Playmate thing. Two fucking awesome nights.

Place was packed both nights, security was surprisingly really friendly, girls were, believe it or not, hot as hell, and everyone's favorite DJ, Tony Draper, did his thing like I've seen him do only once...his Back to the Future party. Provided you can tolerate all the Exit anthems that he is known for dropping, you'll have a good time. I mean, both times i went I went with a really cool group, met a ton of cool people, just had a really great time. Unlike most people who hate the place, I went in with a positive attitude about the night, which i think played a huge part in my having such a good time. If you go in expecting to have a shitty night, you'll have one, no doubt about it.

I'm done for Exit for awhile i think, due to me having soccer games every Saturday and some of the other announced line-ups at other clubs this fall, but my last night at Exit was definitley a great way to say goodbye for a few months...

I've been going to Exit alot these past Fridays and I've enjoyed myself every single time...its what you make of it...I met some great people too from this board (well the few, like Zeeker, who actually go). True, Draper drops the same songs, same beats, the ENTIRE night, every Friday night, but there's always variety in the Red and White Rooms, where you'll meet lots of chill people. And my favorite part of the whole nite is usually around 6:30 when the upper levels are closed, most of the crackheads that take up unnecessary space on the main dance floor have left, and my crew and I can dance with all the true club headz. And with the whole security issue, besides the onesy that rape you at the door, the rest of them are pretty cool to chill with.