Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wow I've never felt this way about a girl before

romy20

Ok well, today me and my mom went to a restaurant to go have lunch.

And I saw this girl there. Well she wasnt beautiful or whatever, (I mean I found her very attractive) but there was something about her that turned me on so much. Her walk, her hair, her lips, how she talked, EVERYTHING!!

WOW

and every time she walked by the table, I got this feeling in my stomach (but like a good feeling, something like butterflies)

The whole time I was there I coulnd't take my eyes off her. And then when it was time to leave, I soooo wanted to stay.

In the past, Ive seen girls that have turned me on, that were hot, etc, but this was different. It was a totally different feeling, and I didn't even talk to her.

has this ever happened to anyone else?

hmmmm im gonna tell my boyfriend to take me to lunch there one day

:D

Guest gabo

what place did you eat at??

Ill go there and say my friend romy likes you, do you like her? lol ( how 8th grade).

I want to check this girl out and see what all the fuss is all about

Originally posted by gabo

what place did you eat at??

Ill go there and say my friend romy likes you, do you like her? lol ( how 8th grade).

I want to check this girl out and see what all the fuss is all about

We were at The Cheesecake Factory but Riverside Square Mall, in Paramus I think.

yeah lets go:D :D

but I don't even know if she likes girls:(

Aww, that's cute. One time I was sitting next to this woman on the subway who just smelled so good that it was turning me on like you wouldn't believe. I was fantasizing about taking off her clothes and smelling every inch of her body, that aroma just emanating from her pores, how sweet her pussy would smell. I didn't even really see what she looked like, I didn't want to turn around and risk having the illusion shattered.

*Sigh*- it's been quite some time since I've been turned on like that because of a woman...

Originally posted by tastyt

Aww, that's cute. One time I was sitting next to this woman on the subway who just smelled so good that it was turning me on like you wouldn't believe. I was fantasizing about taking off her clothes and smelling every inch of her body, that aroma just emanating from her pores, how sweet her pussy would smell.

OT - if you ever talk like that in front of me, I swear to christ I will whip it out and fuck you onspot...wherever we are...

ok...just needed to get that out...btw...you going to the feast..Z invited me out so i might give my car its maiden voyage into crooklyn...

Originally posted by phatman

OT - if you ever talk like that in front of me, I swear to christ I will whip it out and fuck you onspot...wherever we are...

ok...just needed to get that out...btw...you going to the feast..Z invited me out so i might give my car its maiden voyage into crooklyn...

:jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Oh... my... :woah:

Anyway... lol... what feast is this? Which day? I live really close to Z now, if you're in Crooklyn you def. gotta stop by... and I'll be sure to be careful what I talk about... lol

yeah, there are some girls that just make you go click, like you just HAVE to find out what her voice sounds like, what her breath feels like on your neck, what she would say to you in bed, how sexy she is when she walks, the fire in her eyes when she stands up for what she feels is right, how her body feels under yours, the silkiness of her hair, the EXACT SHADE of red her lips are when she wakes up in the morning looking beautiful as ever with no makeup at all...

Guest gabo
Originally posted by romy20

We were at The Cheesecake Factory but Riverside Square Mall, in Paramus I think.

yeah lets go:D :D

but I don't even know if she likes girls:(

ohhhhhhh I lovvvvvvve that place!! they have the best food there!... and they have the hottest looking waitress.

lets go romy