Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
petergatien56

Question about Club Glow.

Hi, I'm from NY. This ClubGlow looks like a great club. They get alot of great DJs. One thing that caught my attention. Its only 12 dollars to hear Marco V this Saturday. Thats a great deal. It usually costs 25 to 30 dollars to hear the European DJs in NY. Im wondering, how many hours do these European DJs dj for, when there at Clubglow. Also, how much do you think Glow plays these DJs for that night.

Originally posted by petergatien56

Hi, I'm from NY. This ClubGlow looks like a great club. They get alot of great DJs. One thing that caught my attention. Its only 12 dollars to hear Marco V this Saturday. Thats a great deal. It usually costs 25 to 30 dollars to hear the European DJs in NY. Im wondering, how many hours do these European DJs dj for, when there at Clubglow. Also, how much do you think Glow plays these DJs for that night.

wow nice name "Peter Gatien" ;)

Originally posted by djbuster

yeah - i noticed that too...i was wondering if many people down in these parts got it...:D

I'm sure we all got it. I heard of Peter Gatien long before I was clubbing. He was mentioned in at least two seperate A&E investigative shows.

Originally posted by petergatien56

i've been to glow. it's like DC's equivalent of exit except it's a bit smaller, and the bouncers and crowd are nicer. i wouldn't consider that great, but you can go there and judge for yourself....

Originally posted by Kuro

I'm sure we all got it. I heard of Peter Gatien long before I was clubbing. He was mentioned in at least two seperate A&E investigative shows.

Really? I wonder if they have those archived somewhere, I'd love to see them!

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Really? I wonder if they have those archived somewhere, I'd love to see them!

checked ur universities library? media center proly has all that stuff. mine had tons of weird shit. like the entire collection of "In Search Of" with Arthur C. Clarke. they might have AE stuff.

Originally posted by raver_mania

Peter gatien...haha!

Yeah, glow normally gets the trance DJ's...but I'm not a fan of the crowd there.

[email protected] also has stellar line-ups (prog, breaks, etc...eg, Sasha, Howells, Diseal Boy, etc, etc) for cheap cover.

I think most of us know all about NYC prices!

yeah NY club demands atleast your liver on a stick or something equivelent to that.

Originally posted by raver_mania

Peter gatien...haha!

Yeah, glow normally gets the trance DJ's...but I'm not a fan of the crowd there.

[email protected] also has stellar line-ups (prog, breaks, etc...eg, Sasha, Howells, Diseal Boy, etc, etc) for cheap cover.

I think most of us know all about NYC prices!

yeah NY club demands atleast your liver on a stick or something equivelent to that.

Originally posted by spinsaikel

Yes, if you plan to come to Centro-Fly for Peace Division, then you must first give me both your kidneys and half a lung.... Mwahahahahahah:chop: :chainsaw::knife: jk