Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
phuturephunk

Whats the deal with Shauna . . .

. . I hate to start another thread dedicated to this girl, but I gotta know . . There's ALOT of shit that's being thrown around and I'm curious to know the REAL story behind it (so things like: 'she's stupid' , 'she's ugly' and other two word because-I-said-so answers need not apply) . . .

yeah totally & shes dumb as a rock. besides the point that she thinks shes hot shit and all these nerdz (danwilson) blow up her head more because they have no hopes of meeting a girl out in the real world so they have to do the little internet stand up for the annoying/dumb girl in hopes of maybe some day gett1ng 1n her pants (which are probably infested with whoknowswhat) :laugh:

ok ok im s1ck of seeing this girls name.

oh by the way i think i saw your pic in another thread, very cute ;)

Originally posted by somebitch

yeah totally & shes dumb as a rock. besides the point that she thinks shes hot shit and all these nerdz (danwilson) blow up her head more because they have no hopes of meeting a girl out in the real world so they have to do the little internet stand up for the annoying/dumb girl in hopes of maybe some day gett1ng 1n her pants (which are probably infested with whoknowswhat) :laugh:

ok ok im s1ck of seeing this girls name.

oh by the way i think i saw your pic in another thread, very cute ;)

Exactly...

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Here come the proofreaders.

Well Lye is a higly concentrated,aqueous solution of potassium hydroxide or sodium hydroxide.

So a LYER would be somebody who likes to eat that.(I think)

classic

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Here come the proofreaders.

Well Lye is a higly concentrated,aqueous solution of potassium hydroxide or sodium hydroxide.

So a LYER would be somebody who likes to eat that.(I think)

. . If you're gonna get technical, then you might as well get textbook . . Focus Damnit!!! I expect more from you!! . . .

lye : name commonly used for a strongly alkaline solution. It originally meant a solution of potassium carbonate (potash) prepared by leaching wood ashes with water, but now the name also means a solution of sodium hydroxide or potassium hydroxide. Lye is also used to refer to the undissolved solute. Common household lye is usually sodium hydroxide. Lye should be used with caution as it is caustic and poisonous.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . If you're gonna get technical, then you might as well get textbook . . Focus Damnit!!! I expect more from you!! . . .

lye : name commonly used for a strongly alkaline solution. It originally meant a solution of potassium carbonate (potash) prepared by leaching wood ashes with water, but now the name also means a solution of sodium hydroxide or potassium hydroxide. Lye is also used to refer to the undissolved solute. Common household lye is usually sodium hydroxide. Lye should be used with caution as it is caustic and poisonous.

~~~~OmGggggggggggg

I OnLY haD a DictIonARy.......PffffffffttttttttttttttTTTTTT

Hmmmmmm (yet) another thread about me. . .

Shitttt for people who hate me so damn much you sure do talk about me alot!

:drool:

Everyone please: get a tissue a wipe the drool off :eek:

I believe the correct spelling is: LIAR