Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
fierydesire

Would you turn down a bj or punan eatin?

Well, one time as I was exiting a stall at my old haunt, the Oz, a man asked me to come back into the bathroom w/him and sit on his face... "I won't stop till you've cum four times," he said to me.

That, I had to turn down. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by fierydesire

:confused: I know it may seem like a dumb question but I know guys who have turned it down and I have turned down a good eatin . . .

- :whip2: -

i turn it down, a lot more then i shouldnt... im such a prude... (seriously, i hate casual sex but once i get drunk, im like austin powers on E...)

Originally posted by therealjr

I don't really care weather or not i geat head. Don't get me wrong i like it, but i would rather give than recieve oral sex anyday.

Nothin better than my face in a girls lap.

:AIGHT:

THE WORLD NEEDDS moRE MEN THAT THINK LIKE THIS;)

:tongue:

Originally posted by fierydesire

:confused: I know it may seem like a dumb question but I know guys who have turned it down and I have turned down a good eatin . . .

- :whip2: -

YEAH I would turn that down. I have to be taken to dinner a couple of times first :tongue:

Originally posted by therealjr

i would rather give than recieve oral sex anyday.

Gonna have to agree there...For me, it's actually such a greater turn on knowing (and feeling!!!) that I've satisfied a woman than receiving some myself...

It's a turn-on like I can't describe.

Originally posted by trueqwest

Gonna have to agree there...For me, it's actually such a greater turn on knowing (and feeling!!!) that I've satisfied a woman than receiving some myself...

It's a turn-on like I can't describe.

I will have to agree... There is no greater turn on than hearing a woman get off... When you know that you are driving her up a wall... It is almost better then the sex itself...

i'm rather picky about it.

a girl has to be really good to me to get it... like REALLY good.

and yeah i've turned down blowjobs before.... it's just not so sexy to me. I guess i'm just picky as helll about who i'm with and what we do.

Originally posted by dgmodel

as we speak, not more then 12 minutes ago... i turned down "a night youll never forget..." im a slave to money, and i have to be in the office tomorrow EARLY~!

The market got you by the balls......Snap out of it.....;)