Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rumours about Level ...

purpleindigo

Some twat is spreading rumours about purpleindigo & Level.

They are NOT true...

If we hear of any more of these ridiculous rumours, I will personally take legal action against the parties concerned - for defamation of character..

On a lighter note..

Every Saturday you can catch the purpleindigo party at Level with DJ Metrok - pimp-djs (Chicago) and the usual Levelution suspects.

First Friday of every month @ Level, purpleindigo & pimp-djs presents - URBNSM - your urban gathering.

Last Friday of every month @ reserve, purpleindigo, pimp-djs & sotu records presents THE LEGENDARY NAIVE.

with DJ's Lee Cakebread (uk) and the Sotu Crew.

Thanks for the support guys.

You know South Beach - it takes a 1000 praises to build you but 1 bad mouth to knock you down.

Some idiots are spreading a bunch of bullshit, because their own lives are devoid of all meaning.

I'm not overly bothered - sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me. I just don't like hearing the shit I am hearing.

Oh - did you hear the rumour about......:D

Oh Saleen - Your opinion is so important to me. Really....

If Level is so shit why do People like Joey say they have had the best nights there??

Why are we always busy on Saturdays???

Why was last friday - URBNSM - off the hook??

Why do people praise our hospitality??

Why do I really give a flying fuck as to your opion???

please - enlighten my life,

Tell it as it is, make me proud to think that I & my events have been critically considered by the mighty Saleen. You are God of your own world, reglardless of how pathetic it may seem to those who have to listen to your repetitive guido fist pumping bullshit.

:D

Originally posted by purpleindigo

If Level is so shit why do People like Joey say they have had the best nights there??

Tell it as it is, make me proud to think that I & my events have been critically considered by the mighty Saleen. You are God of your own world, reglardless of how pathetic it may seem to those who have to listen to your repetitive guido fist pumping bullshit.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest saleen351

its called tourists and locals with the "look at me" attitude...Just because you pack them in doesn't mean its a good party.. The club is a waste, it is not even a club in my northeast opinion, no energy, no vibe, too much bullshit........... so you guys are nice to people, so are the clerks at Kmart... big woop tee do.....

Book real talent and we will talk...

and nightstar, how do u find his post funny? there is no jokes in it all at... I think its gay that soo many on this board, simply post these funny smilies even though there is nothing to laugh about...

lach.giflach.giflach.giflach.giflach.giflach.giflach.giflach.gif

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by elpapi

Saleen who that fuck do u think you are????

No seriously,

Just because a dumb fuck crazy shit like you dont like something its supose to sucks??

You dont even go to Level, so what tha fuck??

It sucks for me, I've never said I speak for the masses and I don't have a following like David Koresh, so yes my opinion is that Level has the worst talent on earth....

And I am the Club Space celebrity... Email me for an autograph..

Ooh, can I get your autograph, mister big saleen person.

Your our hero cause your so strong and tuff, and everything.

There may not be jokes in my posts in your opinion, but to most your posts are the biggest joke of all.

Why do you slate local dj's so much??

Do you really have so little respect for new upcoming talent who bust their balls to get gigs??

Maybe mommy's liccle soldier doesn't get enough attention, and these liccle outbursts are your way of getting some.

Club Space celebrity person, you ride that crest, big boy hero!!!

Hey why not come to Level tonight??? buy you a lemonade - on me!!

:laugh:

thats what I like about Mikey - straight to the facts!!!

I cannot say what the rumour is.

However, I feel that someone who views this board may have started it.

I just don't like to hear shit about me or friends when it's not true.

However, I don't know how true it is - but I heard that........

Guest saleen351

New and up and comming talent has no business in crobar, level, space, spin, etc.... I"m not gonna pay to see joe smoe DJ #48798479874598735987435984375984375984755 spin...

OK - so new upcoming talent has no place in SoBe clubs. Right.

Of course. How fucking stupid am I to think that local djs should play at clubs and be given a chance. Put them in a fucking sewer where they belong.

You, my shallow friend, really are a class act.

you have just disrespected the followng DJ's - to name a few:

DJ FX

Meng

DJ T

Fred V - Belgium

Sage

The Third School collective

Lee Cakebread

Metrok

Saint John

And other person who spends the time and makes the effort to spin quality music.

Go to space, enjoy your 15 minutes. Famous for being shallow and disrespectfull.

Hopefully, in a few years time when you are still spouting shit - FX, DJT, Meng and every other local DJ who has stood by what they belive in will be reaping the rewards, and enjoying the fame and respect they deserve.

How do you think the likes of Sasha, Oakenfold, Goldie, Fat Boy, Icey, Grooverider, Dave Seaman, Judge Jule started out??

Muppet....

Guest saleen351

OK - so new upcoming talent has no place in SoBe clubs. Right.

Of course. How fucking stupid am I to think that local djs should play at clubs and be given a chance. Put them in a fucking sewer where they belong.

You, my shallow friend, really are a class act.

you have just disrespected the followng DJ's - to name a few:

DJ FX

Meng

DJ T

Fred V - Belgium

Sage

The Third School collective

Lee Cakebread

Metrok

Saint John

And other person who spends the time and makes the effort to spin quality music.

Go to space, enjoy your 15 minutes. Famous for being shallow and disrespectfull.

Hopefully, in a few years time when you are still spouting shit - FX, DJT, Meng and every other local DJ who has stood by what they belive in will be reaping the rewards, and enjoying the fame and respect they deserve.

How do you think the likes of Sasha, Oakenfold, Goldie, Fat Boy, Icey, Grooverider, Dave Seaman, Judge Jule started out??

Muppet....

you can tell all those people on your list, that saleen sez "go fuck your self"

do u really think I care... They need to start small and work their way up, not just giving the decks during the busy season in south beach.. I think I deserve a shot at playing for the Yankees, maybe during the world series..:rolleyes:

just to comment - Level has booked me too play both upstairs and in the main room 5 or 6 times in the past few months. I've played every club world wide from Renaissance in the UK, to The kitchen in dublin (bono from u2's club), to tribehouse in germany, as well as in Argentina, aruba, and holland to name a few. I am also booked to play main room at crobar again in october as well as the patio at space the night before thanksgiving. I've always liked you saleen but I guess I am just another "waste of horrible talent" that level books - oh well.. Plus, gotta stick up for my boy rhyan - he's been here supporting and trying to further the south beach scene since the start.. one of the few old school faces who's still trying to make a difference - get to know someone before you slag them...plus - when Kazell and I played Level's main room a few weeks back it was pretty wicked...anyways - just my 2 cents...