Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
SPYGIRL3

Friend is dating someone w/ an STD

How are you 100% certain??? And once that is answered I would tell the friend, however be careful....... I did that once and lost the friend. The guy was serious over the girl with the STD and he thought I was trying to sabotage the relationship and the girl had already told him as well, although she had lied in the past to others she had been involved with, she was serious as well and wanted to be honest.

It turnd into a soap opera mess!!!:(

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

It's a guy dating a girl....... Yes, I know for certain. What actually brought this about was that I know she lied about it to the last guy.....

Spygirl don't waste anytime, sit your friend down and tell him. If she has an STD that cannot be cured, that is fucked up! He needs to know.

Originally posted by stacychase

Spygirl don't waste anytime, sit your friend down and tell him. If she has an STD that cannot be cured, that is fucked up! He needs to know.

I have been friends with him for 12 years, so it's all about respect, but I think he is really into this chick..... I don't want him to get hurt, but I don't wantto seem outta line.... It's a hard call either way....:(

TELL UR FRIEND of course!!! put urself in his/her place... wouldnt u wanna know those things???

or tell her to tell that person to go get tested... they can go together or something like that u know? if i knew that i wouldnt waste a second.