Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The search for MISS CLEO

I don't know who these assholes are, trying to peddle some lady with the worst fake Jamaican accent I ever heard.

But damned if she don't grow on you!!

"Did your Prince Charming turn out to be a toad?"

Who is this actress, and where can I see her work?

cleo1.gif

index_r1_c02.jpg

985587956646.gif

------------------

top_cleo.jpg I'm mean when I wanna be mean...I'm red when I'm outta my head..I shout when I want to shout...I get high when I wanna get high...

Cuz I'm a woman...I'm a woman

I used to think this was only a New York thing, but then I saw her commercials down in Miami during WMC. She's all over the country, I hear. It's amazing--just when you thought that the market was oversaturated with psychic lines, someone steps in with a huge marketing campaign and takes over the market. I guess there is always room for more.

Perhaps we should start a ravers' psychic line, where we predict if one's pills will be any good.

Peace,

David Christopher www.headrushmusic.com

THIS SATURDAY: The return of the DJs who will save New York! Visit www.headrushmusic.com for more details.

------------------

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.headrushmusic.com" TARGET=_blank> headrush_nocheese.gif </A>

Originally posted by back2basics-:

LOL.

'Call me now'

The sad thing is, I REALLY want her to be real. I read a 'bio' of her on one of those webites and it claimed she was born in "trelawny, Jamaica" (prolly more like Jamaic, Queens). And that her mom wanted her to be a lawyer but "me wasn't feeling it".

I guess they got my email address off the surfing I did, because I got an email allegedly from Miss CLeo stating that I must talk to one of her psychic friends, because there is an important message for me.

That is the work of a MARKETING GENIUS!!!

------------------

top_cleo.jpg I'm mean when I wanna be mean...I'm red when I'm outta my head..I shout when I want to shout...I get high when I wanna get high...

Cuz I'm a woman...I'm a woman

sheesheeshee You got an e-mail? So I can top that, A telemarketer called my house telling me to stay on the line because Miss Cleo has a VERY IMPORTANT message for me.

I don't know how the hell they got my number.

But I was like WTF?!?! It was kinda funny thou. I never did stay on the line to find out my message.

------------------

AIM: XchicE

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

At least I recognized two names on here... Cazz and B2B... nice to know some things are as it should be... lol

I'm here biggrin.gif

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60_16256.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

AIM: cathyoNYC

Archived