Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dreams: What does it mean when your teeth fall out?

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Last night I had a dream that all my bottom teeth fell out. What doe's this mean?:confused:

that means someone in your life or a part of you will fall apart or you will lose something.... but something new will come upon after wards...... you losing your teath represents something a part of you that you lose... and when u lose your teath, new teath will come up, wich represents the new things that will happan in your life

i had that dream three times on three nights in a row... if there was blood when the teeth fell out its a good sign it means something new will happen in ur life... if there was no blood it mean disease. sorry... i had no blood in my dreams... 2 months later i went to the dentist and had to get a root canal... of well.

Originally posted by wishlist

that means someone in your life or a part of you will fall apart or you will lose something.... but something new will come upon after wards...... you losing your teath represents something a part of you that you lose... and when u lose your teath, new teath will come up, wich represents the new things that will happan in your life

yea ok.....

its a common fear dream such as falling, and being chased.....

Originally posted by msoprano13

yea ok.....

its a common fear dream such as falling, and being chased.....

yeah man...well, what does it mean if you constantly dream that Chucky is coming after you you with a knife. No joke, I have that dream pretty often. i'd like to know what it means so I can deal with it and end the nightmares.

Originally posted by zeeker

yeah man...well, what does it mean if you constantly dream that Chucky is coming after you you with a knife. No joke, I have that dream pretty often. i'd like to know what it means so I can deal with it and end the nightmares.

it means you like to touch little boys... sorry man ur a pedophile