Clubplanet Nightlife Community

call the mutha fcukin plumber

djmikeyhouse

Originally posted by djmikeyhouse

i get 9 new traxx that werent suppose to not be leaked at all ..they were all sick sick traxxx and someasshole sends them in to citysoundz.. i was told that these cant be leaked becuase there waiting to get signed to a label !!!!!!

someone call the muthafcukin plumber fix dat leak:blown:

STFU Bitch.. ahaha.. IM me when you get online bro.. :laugh:

Originally posted by wakeup

hey crack howd ur tour go?:rolleyes:

Actually, it was good.. how was your summer of bar-hopping go? Please, everybody on this board knows your a fucking stubborn prick, so your best bet is not to start drama at all and shut the fuck up. Nobody gives a fuck either if your not willing to share tracks, nobody cares that you suck the record label's dicks, or BG's.. he seems to laugh at all your corny little one-liners..

Originally posted by djkrackct

Actually, it was good.. how was your summer of bar-hopping go? Please, everybody on this board knows your a fucking stubborn prick, so your best bet is not to start drama at all and shut the fuck up. Nobody gives a fuck either if your not willing to share tracks, nobody cares that you suck the record label's dicks, or BG's.. he seems to laugh at all your corny little one-liners..

:bj: ......bar hopping:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by wakeup

:bj: ......bar hopping:laugh: :laugh:

Wow.. surprised.. thats all you have to say? Your a fucking big mouth and have nothing intellegent to say, ever.. Now I know why you got such a big mouth, you probably been sucking BG's dick too much.. lay off the cum guzzling you fucking queer.

Originally posted by djkrackct

Wow.. surprised.. thats all you have to say? Your a fucking big mouth and have nothing intellegent to say, ever.. Now I know why you got such a big mouth, you probably been sucking BG's dick too much.. lay off the cum guzzling you fucking queer.

actually me and wakeup have been fellating each other for weeks waiting for you to come home from tour, but now that you are back, let the kracksucking being!!!:bj:

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

actually me and wakeup have been fellating each other for weeks waiting for you to come home from tour, but now that you are back, let the kracksucking being!!!:bj:

BG

:laugh: :laugh: And do you actually think that I care what a record label cock fondler and a white trash Bar DJ think about me? HAHAHA.. go ahead and ramble, I'll sit here and laugh at your pathetic comments.. Obviously you two have personality problems that you can't deal with, so you try and act like your shit doesn't stink on a message board. Go ahead and make your little comments, I'll sit here and laugh at you morons.