Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Luz Divina - In Your Eyes...

lillizzy

Jonathan has publicly said thad he took Luz on to become his key to doing more mainstream production. He waited to leak the Luz tracks because ha wanted to get her signed to a major record label. I heared from a friend from a major label that she is working on her album and it should be out next summer. This will not be a Club or Dance album its going to sound like a combo of Michelle Branch, Vanessa Carlton, and Avril Levigne!

Look Out Carson and TRL here comes LUZ DIVINA!

Do u think people like Jonathan Peters, Junior Vasquez, and Victor Calderone make any money putting out underground diva vocals? No they don't they make money doing production for major record labels.

Originally posted by mattm2o

Jonathan has publicly said thad he took Luz on to become his key to doing more mainstream production. He waited to leak the Luz tracks because ha wanted to get her signed to a major record label. I heared from a friend from a major label that she is working on her album and it should be out next summer. This will not be a Club or Dance album its going to sound like a combo of Michelle Branch, Vanessa Carlton, and Avril Levigne!

Do u think people like Jonathan Peters, Junior Vasquez, and Victor Calderone make any money putting out underground diva vocals? No they don't they make money doing production for major record labels.

He didn't leak them.

Someone that use to work in his studio gave it out

Sorry, But you're not correct. Those guys make money from the rooms they fill...TRUST me, even the majors do not pay them well..I'm sure if one of these guys (JP included) was to bring a commercial pop act to a major this could make them some cash (As far as i know they have not as of yet), however the club stuff (remixes, productions etc) does not.

Fliz

Guest saleen351

I love all this talk about, he was waiting for a major label to sign her, its all bullshit, all she had to do is show up to sony and sing out side the building for 10 mins and her deal would be done by lunch...

commercialization leads to saturation (way too many places playing the same thing)

i just hope that the saturation doesn't do to what it did with something like baseball. make the product worse.

yes, the dj's make more $, the more their songs/mixes are played. but, i may speak for everyone here when i say "the scene/music/culture was a lot better when it was underground"

at least, i liked it better.