Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm effin dyin ova here . . .

Originally posted by LavenderMenace

:( sorry baby. go home! tell those fucknuts to sod off. . . you gotta take care of yourself!

well, if it makes you feel any better, you didnt miss much this weekend besides moving in the rain :rolleyes:

. . yeah, ronnie called me and I really wanted to help him but my head was filled with a nice mixture of cool aid and mothballs from all the pain meds I was taking . . . The drive up to silver lake became the amazing technicolor voyage, quite unpleasant when you can't stop sneezing and coughing . .

. . How were the stanton warriors this weekend at the park? . . I was leaving for my cousins birthday get together at about the time it started pouring up in Wackchester, did the city get hit? . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . Anyone else get fatally ill this past week? . . It's been 4 days and my fever hasn't broke . . and to top it . . I'm at fucking work on the holiest day of the year for my peeps . . . :( . . .

Goddamnit...go home and feel better, chief...:mad:

Originally posted by xpander

I dunno...aside from the intense depression/stress, anxiety/panic attacks, severe paranoia, and suicidal/homocidal tendencies, I've been abnormally healthy.

Same here. But it's nothing a few swigs of Mad Dog couldn't cure. :drunk:

Originally posted by gothzane

Umm Eczema is a genetic skin condition....an anoying itch at best.

:flame:

ummm, not when it affects your moods and subjects you to staying in bed all weekend, talking like a creaky old man.

She happens to have a serious condition, so eczema is not always just "an annoying itch" ;)

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . yeah, ronnie called me and I really wanted to help him but my head was filled with a nice mixture of cool aid and mothballs from all the pain meds I was taking . . . The drive up to silver lake became the amazing technicolor voyage, quite unpleasant when you can't stop sneezing and coughing . .

. . How were the stanton warriors this weekend at the park? . . I was leaving for my cousins birthday get together at about the time it started pouring up in Wackchester, did the city get hit? . . .

get better! :(

i stayed yesterday. deb was there until they had to stop playing on account of the downpour. they only got to play 3 or 4 tracks. but it was great for a free show! not too many ppl showed up i guess cause of the weather. it ended around 4. there is a post from yesterday on it.

Originally posted by hotcheme

get better! :(

i stayed yesterday. deb was there until they had to stop playing on account of the downpour. they only got to play 3 or 4 tracks. but it was great for a free show! not too many ppl showed up i guess cause of the weather. it ended around 4. there is a post from yesterday on it.

.. .. werd! . . :) . . . I'll look for it . . .