Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: CPers @ DEKo on Saturday

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

whatta tease. actually you bent over in front of me and i saw them and even said i like your underwear and you said something about rhinestones or something that part is still fuzzy

Ha ha :laugh:

I don't remember that....that must've been after my umpteenth shot.....they did have rhinestones though.....damn boy you have a good memory!

Originally posted by hunnie818

:laugh: :laugh: :):laugh: :laugh:

I must say...... Saturday night I was fortunate enough not to have to deal w/ any stupid people....lol

see now if you would have spent some time talking to me you might think different lol j/k

i didnt see too many assholes there seems like a decent crowd

well a few assholes

Originally posted by dogekid

hunnie....i couldn't go swimming that night after beatstock cuz my friend bugged out. and you and my friend got into an argument about who speaks better broken italian.

you still considering the job at Metro?

No more metro...now it might be Platinum

Ha ha....so you decided to join the madness huh.....Welcome to the wonderful world of CP...it's addicting...you've been forwarned!

see now if you would have spent some time talking to me you might think different lol j/k

i didnt see too many assholes there seems like a decent crowd

well a few assholes

There's always a few wherever you go but my asshole repelent worked especially well on Saturday....:D

Ready to do it again this weekend???

Originally posted by hunnie818

There's always a few wherever you go but my asshole repelent worked especially well on Saturday....:D

Ready to do it again this weekend???

uhh babe it didnt work too well i remember me talking to you for a bit and didnt get repelled.

yes i am ready for this weekend and its only monday. i cant believe i went to bed at 430 am and up at 630 and have energy.

maybe 2 dekos this week thurs and sat not too sure

someone gave me 2 comps for platinum

any clue as to who it was and thanks.

i dontmean to insult soeone as if i didnt remember them i just dont even remember how i got them i took them out of my pocket the next day and wondered where they came from

( imagine if i had drank that night lol )

that was me so i better see your ass there this Friday for my birthday party! :party:

BG