Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Arena

greyskyy

The crowd is pretty good, depending on who is spinning varies widely on any given night...its mostly a young crowd (18+)

The down sides:

-Parking is a nightmare up there

-The cops are bastards and will chase you for nothing more then walking back with your group to your car too slow WTF?!?

bern

Originally posted by greyskyy

What goes on at Arena?

My little cousin was there this Saturday and I wanted to get an idea of what kind of place it is.

Never been there, but I have heard good things about their Saturday nights.....

Very, very, very, nice to see you on Saturday!!!!

LOLLLL I used to go to Arena everyyy Saturday last semester. My girlie Jana works there -- she is the blonde bartender in the Amazon Room.

DJ Serg is on point -- I dont know wut yourrrrr talkin about! I have sooo many CD's from him!

Anywho -- yeah it's a good crowd, very young but VERYYYY good looking.

The cop comment was very true -- New Rochelle cops can be dicks . . .

Hmmm wut else -- my boy Chris works the door so we never ever had a problem, plus I started promoting there after awhile, so then it became even less of a problem LOLLL

MIKE KOPPY crew wa wa waaaaa LOL

Originally posted by sh4un4

LOLLLL I used to go to Arena everyyy Saturday last semester. My girlie Jana works there -- she is the blonde bartender in the Amazon Room.

DJ Serg is on point -- I dont know wut yourrrrr talkin about! I have sooo many CD's from him!

Hmmm wut else -- my boy Chris works the door so we never ever had a problem, plus I started promoting there after awhile, so then it became even less of a problem LOLLL

u know jana, chris, and mike...hmmm, i probably know u.

Originally posted by sh4un4

OMGGGG DO U HAVE HIS ITALIAN SONG??? THAT SONG IS HOTTTT ESP HIS RMX I HAVE A FEELING THATS GONNA B JP'S SECRET WEAPON FOR THE S&M PARTY BUT SHH AND NO QUESTION ABOUT IT DJ SERG IS DEF ON POINT:blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown:

sg