Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro This Thursday--

hey everyone--

just lettin u know I will be playing Metro this thursday (9/19) so Im hoping to see some CP representation down there.

This begins my mini NJ tour..:laugh: (Im playing Euphoria 9/25 and Joey's 9/29) but this is the only 18+ spot.

I hear nothin but good things about this party and after Higgins and Woo ripped it the last 2 weeks Im excited to follow them up...

Hope to see some of u there...:D

Mike Bugout

Originally posted by djmikebugout

hey everyone--

just lettin u know I will be playing Metro this thursday (9/19) so Im hoping to see some CP representation down there.

This begins my mini NJ tour..:laugh: (Im playing Euphoria 9/25 and Joey's 9/29) but this is the only 18+ spot.

I hear nothin but good things about this party and after Higgins and Woo ripped it the last 2 weeks Im excited to follow them up...

Hope to see some of u there...:D

Mike Bugout

Good luck playa.....Tear the club up...Tear da Fukin club up...

Originally posted by cracktoryjp

Mike, wish i could go, but u know the deal.--maybe u'll c me at matrix...hmmmm.. probably not.

OUCHHH Lauren that hurts....:( I know Matrix is not like nyc but dayyymmm aint gotta hurt a playa like that!!!

Im definitely hyped to play in NJ--both times I played abyss I lovveedd the crowd...Can't wait for thursday...even Binoy coming thru ahhhhh shitttt

Mike Bugout

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Good call by PEtey, Jason and George on getting this guy in there. He deserves it. Ill be there.

Mgt. is excited to hear this guy play they told me... Good luck, I won't be there due to my body going into shock with this new job... Day 1 ... 15 hours.... :blown:

im definitely excited to play

I've been hearing about Metro since the first days of the OUTQ ads, always wanted to check it out...now im actually playing there!! It should definitely be a fun night--

this is ample notice to my Wills and Trusts 11am Class Professor that I may be a bit late b/c Binoy has begun talk of an AFTERHOURSSSSSS--- :D

Mike Bugout

Originally posted by djmikebugout

im definitely excited to play

I've been hearing about Metro since the first days of the OUTQ ads, always wanted to check it out...now im actually playing there!! It should definitely be a fun night--

this is ample notice to my Wills and Trusts 11am Class Professor that I may be a bit late b/c Binoy has begun talk of an AFTERHOURSSSSSS--- :D

Mike Bugout

;)