Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
crosspatrick

English Football

digital cable baby!...madddddd games ....sometimes even ESPN shows La Liga..and Serie A....they usually hit us off with the UEFA CUP and Champions League......

but all i gota say is.......

CHELSEAAAAAAAA U R MY CHELSEAAAAA! U MAKE ME HAPPPPYYYYY WHEN SKIES R GRAAAAAAYYYYYY! ULL NEVER KNOWWWWWWW HOW MUCH I LOVE UUUU..SO...PLEASE...DONT TAKE...MY CHELSEA AWAYYYY

Guest saleen351

Hey, guys this is the sports section, not the faries section, Soccer is not allowed in my forum..........

Its not a sport!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i thought there were no rules in this board.

but i'm with casper here, no pads, no time outs, no special teams, no offensive and defensive units, no breaks for commercials...in fact lemme try to find something here...wait a min.....

damn coudnt find it...wanted to look for freak soccer injuries, one that happened about 8 years ago or so, a player got his leg broken in 3 places after a freak tackle, the blood had to be washed out of the field after they took him out in a strecher.

Soccer is the most popular sport in the world.

World Championships, world series, world my ass.

The FIFA world cup is the only true global sports tournament.

Soccer has the highest rate of injury of any sport plus there is none of this play for 2 minutes stop for 1 garbage that u see in American football.

As Bill Shankley said {a famous Football manager }

"Some people think that football is a matter of life and death, I can assure them that it is more important than that"

Guest saleen351

Guys, I was just fucking with yous... you can post all the shit you want in here, rememeber no rules...