Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For those that dont like the "Wet T-shirt Look". . .

clubkat

Originally posted by reenichole

i dont mind showing my nipps ever sine i got my nips pierce they are always up to salute:D

did it hurt a lot to get them pierced? i've always used to get sqweamish when i saw pierced nips but i had a dream i got them done and now they seem kinda hot... i don't know if i'd ever get them done, but what's the pain factor anyway? :idea:

Hmm, I love having the actual nipple showing when it's nice and hard... I mean, the breast is most nicely shaped when it's topped by hard nips... the areola, on the other hand, i try to keep concealed, lol... not that I don't like em (well sometimes I don't, but that's another story), but mine are just a bit too... obscene... to be shown in polite company.

Originally posted by mssabina

did it hurt a lot to get them pierced? i've always used to get sqweamish when i saw pierced nips but i had a dream i got them done and now they seem kinda hot... i don't know if i'd ever get them done, but what's the pain factor anyway? :idea:

I used to have mine pierced, it's not that bad.

the first one hurt like hell so when i was distracted looking at the first one the guy did the other. but it hurt more when i got home and took my bra off iguess b/c the size of my chest 38d the weight of made it feel like someone was pulling them.but know having them now(since may)i love them and would do it again:D