Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why Party in Jersey till 2am when you got can---->

Club Drink

Staten Island's Largest Club (Capacity 1,300)

With Resident DJ Jose Velez & Guest DJ Teo Tee Sept. 20th

"Underwear Party"

Hip Hop & House All Night Long,

Best networked party with Jersey, Brooklyn & Staten Island

Drink Specials all night

Performances every other week and Guest DJ's

4am Closing Time

18 & over to Party / 21 & over to Drink

Jersey Resident's in free before 12:30am

Why go to a jersey club when you got Staten Island Club right over the outerbridge crossing. First night packed out with a spanking number 1,137 people.

You want a real party we got it right here for you

Stop going to those half packed jersey parties when you got an energy environment with DJ Jose Velez, best looking girls, and treats to keep everyone busy all night.

Come Join our Force Now...! Jersey Promoters wanted / Top Pay

YER, TEO AND VELEZ IN THE SAME ROOM, GOTTA GET MY ASS IN GEAR, YO WHERE IS THIS SPOT VELEZ?

AND IT GOT A 4AM CLOSING TIME.......DOPE.......!!!!

FUCK THAT I'M THERE.... CLUB DRINK ALOT......!!!

GET THOSE KETEL ONE SHOTS READY.. YO VELEZ I'M BRINGING A CREW THERE, I NEED DIRECTION ON HOW TO GET THERE FROM SAREVILLE, NJ. PEACE KID....!!!

Nice comment notallthere, I guess You ain't got no brains, but think about this, what jersey friday party is actually good.? It's funny how all the jersey promoters split up, slapped on their jockstrap with their cup to protect themselves and go do their own party, when almost every venue is half packed.

Where you gonna go? Abyss, or how about Riverstreet.

I haven't been to this venue, but i think 1,000 people sound better than 200 in jersey, and i'd rather see a crowd where i can at least turn every direction and see a pretty girl, rather look around the muscles to see dogs paddling to the tunes

Originally posted by soundfreak

Nice comment notallthere, I guess You ain't got no brains, but think about this, what jersey friday party is actually good.? It's funny how all the jersey promoters split up, slapped on their jockstrap with their cup to protect themselves and go do their own party, when almost every venue is half packed.

I haven't been to this venue, but i think 1,000 people sound better than 200 in jersey, and i'd rather see a crowd where i can at least turn every direction and see a pretty girl, rather look around the muscles to see dogs paddling to the tunes

kinda disagree there. bunka is packed on sat night. deko seems like it will be packed. abyss will probably be packed. and thats just in one town. think we forgot metro joeys soundgarden. besides its been allong time since i have seen a good party in staten island. funny when i did it was all jersey people there

Originally posted by wnnaprty02

YER, TEO AND VELEZ IN THE SAME ROOM, GOTTA GET MY ASS IN GEAR, YO WHERE IS THIS SPOT VELEZ?

GET THOSE KETEL ONE SHOTS READY.. YO VELEZ I'M BRINGING A CREW THERE, I NEED DIRECTION ON HOW TO GET THERE FROM SAREVILLE, NJ. PEACE KID....!!!

Why are you asking yourself these questions? Forget to log out did we?

No ill go to metro or deko or joeys. (I gots me some brains newbie.) You think 1,000 people sounds better then 200? Your fucking stupid. How do you know there's 1,000 people? Just becuase the capcity is 1,300 doesent mean they are going to fill it. HOLY SHIT YOUR FUCKING DUMB! I never even herd of club "Drink" Oh and I don't count ugly ass busted Staten island people as people. Go to a different board you fucking tool.

Hey Jackass,

I live right near "Club Drink"....You should re-name it Club Stink.

Out of the 1100 people you had there, How many were actually 21....maybe 200.....that place hasn't been good in about 3 years when it was called Cylo.

BTW...nice post to yourself moron. You just made youself look like a fool.

I like Teo T. He is a good dj. If you wanna learn how to promote, start by not bad mouthing other clubs. There are plenty of good options in jersey and this is coming from a staten islander. I bet those dj's wouldn't appreciate you bad mouthing those other clubs considering they employ them during the summer!!!!!!

Originally posted by notallthere

No ill go to metro or deko or joeys. (I gots me some brains newbie.) You think 1,000 people sounds better then 200? Your fucking stupid. How do you know there's 1,000 people? Just becuase the capcity is 1,300 doesent mean they are going to fill it. HOLY SHIT YOUR FUCKING DUMB! I never even herd of club "Drink" Oh and I don't count ugly ass busted Staten island people as people. Go to a different board you fucking tool.

i got an idea. let's all go to Drink on friday night and then for afterhours we can all go for a dip off the shores of the lovely beaches there.

notallthere...breathe man breathe. ur a funny bastard.

Originally posted by wnnaprty02

Hehehehehe...................Maybe it's multiple personality disorder

lets put it this way your right on si not having a good party in a while last few yrs sucked but i gotta say opening nite at drink was offf the meter place was packed solid they evcen had to turn down about 250 people and you are wrong on the 21 ratio because i gotta say is that from what i seen at least 85% were over 21 and what was nice to see is that jersey re[presented there was a good crowd of jersey peeps there so give a try and come down anyone with jersey id is free till 1 am so come check it out and beleive me u wont be dissapointed teo tee live along wit jose velez all nite long yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

its all about the dark beatsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss:bootysha:

Soundfreak,

There is no reason to mock on venues. That's not a way to build clientele and establish good relationships on this messageboard. It is obvious that you work for Drink. However, I have worked there when it was called Drink, Cylo and Posh and am very good friends with Phats/V elez. There is plenty to do in Jersey - Joey's, Metro, Abyss & Riverstreet.

Joe G

Originally posted by joegio

Soundfreak,

There is no reason to mock on venues. That's not a way to build clientele and establish good relationships on this messageboard. It is obvious that you work for Drink. However, I have worked there when it was called Drink, Cylo and Posh and am very good friends with Phats/V elez. There is plenty to do in Jersey - Joey's, Metro, Abyss & Riverstreet.

Joe G

yeah there is no reason to mock jerssey venues especially the ones joe spins at cause his shit is on point and i can kick your ass lol

joe what was that whitney song i asked u about i know its old

Originally posted by ibclubbin

# of people doesnt mean anything if the crowd is eh....id rather party with 300-400 party people than with 1000 people where half of em are standin around......

BG

exactly

like sunday afternoon factory

usually only a handful of people left, but they have JP all to themselves and are UP and dancing

:bootysha: