Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why Party in Jersey till 2am when you got can---->

Someone Should Log out b4 they ask themselves a question --- lol ---

anyway -- You want to party late with the real Party People than coem to the CITY -- Discotheque Fridays -- DJ Andrew Mendez in the main room and DJ Toro (from Staten Island) In the Hip-Hop Room --- and dont forget ONCE A MONTH ROBBIE "fuckin" RIVERA ---

Come to what is going to be the hottest Friday Night 21+ only

guestlist - email scarletpromos@aol.com

Ok people i just got back, and i didn't think i'd see so many people comment to this post but hey, i succeded didn't I....?

Who's Stupid Now...? \

Yes I do work for drink, But I live inJersey

.. Go figure that one..!

Second people I'm not putting no club down at all, but besides north jersey, who the fuck has a strong friday party....?

Think about that one while u read the rest..?

I gave this club a shot since jersey really blows on fridays besides joey's in clifton. 1st nite Club did numbers only abyss and bunka dream of the way they used to.!

Velez I met in djais, and he's a fabulous DJ (you didn't know that though) Teo playing, no fucking got to be home 2am 16 year old curfew. Beautiful girls everywhere, and they are generous with the comps. Come on guys, and you saying look at the name.

See jersey people are way too ignorant at times, why don't you come down and witness before you go shoot a club down.

As far as the 2nd posting, hey i gotta give as much exposure to this party as I can... basically got your attention with it...!

See the stupid are actually smarter...! Anyone who wants comps guaranteed pm me back and i'll be glad to swing em

Peace....... :confused: <---scratch your head.!

Originally posted by soundfreak

I gave this club a shot since jersey really blows on fridays besides joey's in clifton.

What about Metro Fridays. Its the longest running Friday night part in NJ and is packed everyweek. Rydell tears the roof off every week. You also got Splash Fridays at Sand Bar.

Ok people i just got back, and i didn't think i'd see so many people comment to this post but hey, i succeded didn't I....?

Who's Stupid Now...? \

.. Go figure that one..!

Second people I'm not putting no club down at all, but besides north jersey, who the fuck has a strong friday party....?

I gave this club a shot since jersey really blows on fridays besides joey's in clifton. 1st nite Club did numbers only abyss and bunka dream of the way they used to.!

Velez I met in djais, and he's a fabulous DJ (you didn't know that though) Teo playing, no fucking got to be home 2am 16 year old curfew. Beautiful girls everywhere, and they are generous with the comps. Come on guys, and you saying look at the name.

See jersey people are way too ignorant at times, why don't you come down and witness before you go shoot a club down.

As far as the 2nd posting, hey i gotta give as much exposure to this party as I can... basically got your attention with it...!

See the stupid are actually smarter...! Anyone who wants comps guaranteed pm me back and i'll be glad to swing em

Dude.................forget it, you're beat, no kickbacks for you.

Hey guys we all need to chill out.

Jersey is great and Staten Island is great as well. I DJ in both places and I love both. But I got to say the music crowd in jersey is much better, But.. Staten Island is getting there..!

I hate to see people mock clubs, when I think they should'nt.

I've Dj'd in venues that had a thousand people to places that had 100 people. That Doesn't make a club bad. The environment makes it or breaks it. Drink was off the hook friday, crowd of 1,100 people singing along to some of the tracks I played. I appreciated both crowds, and I thank you guys for showing your support. The crowd is what keeps me going..

With Love DJ Jose Velez.

Teo joining This week Sept. 20th With Velez. Anyone interested Pm me i'lll throw you donw for comps. Thanks Peeps

Yo ou812 don't sweat it, I wouldn't want anyone who says the word Dude coming to my club saying dude to the ladies with your thumb up..! They would eat you alive.!

Gosh that would be a scene.....!

:finger: <------- Hey Dude...! (LOL)====> :blown:

Don't get your panties all up in a bunch now newbie just because you were busted trying to post under a different name and forgot to log out and log back in.....................................

YO VELEZ!!!.......WUT WUT, I DEF BE UP IN DRINK KID. CAN YOU LIKE SEND ME THE DIRECTIONS AND STUFf, CUZ LIKE I'M COMIN' FROM SAYERVILLE AND ALL. FO SHIZZLE MA NIZZLE.

Well either that or maybe you have multiple personality disorder....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BTW......I haven't met a girl yet who could "eat me alive" as you put it..............but I sure would like to someday, ahahaha

getout.jpg

owned10.jpg

Yo ou812, whats up kid. yea definitely i'll throw you down on my list for comps just pm me with the list it'll be under DJ Jose Velez.

Directions: would be going to the outerbridge (which I don't think is closed on fridays) to the first exit off (Hylan Blvd.) right after the toll booth. When u come off that exit u make your gonna be able to make a right, you will need to make a u-turn (there will be a amocco gas station that will help you) once you do this make your first left and this will be a overpass. you will come a stop sign and make another left. take this road straight down and you will come to arthur kill rd. (you can either make a right or left) you make a left an go down quarter of a mile and drink will be on your left. Yo ou812 don't forget to list me the heads you coming with, i'll throw you down kid. Thanks for showing me the support.

Teo Tee will be joining forces on the tables.

Peace Velez'

Who's Stupid Now...? \

.. Go figure that one..!

Stop pretending your clever and that you intended to get the thread moving this way because we all know you didn't. you are a moron. The only reason why you got reply's to this thread is because you made a fool of yourself. The only thing you accomplished was making this club you work for look bad.

Why don't you just say "Hey I was stupid to dis nj clubs and I felt really stupid for replying to my own post to make myself look good, but my party is legitimately a good one and you should check it out...

Swallow your pride cock sucker

Sup Guys thought I'd Let you Know......

Outerbridge is not closed on Fridays

Eh Fuck it lets keep this post going...................

My bad.......!:hang:

lol people are taking this alittle to far it just a post about a party but anyways come check it out u wont be dissapointed trust me there are so many girls