Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you tip?

Originally posted by unclebuc

no way kid.....

It all depends on the service.....Take george for instance.....I make it a point to take care of him EVERY TIME. He looks out for me and my friends week in and week out.

Yeah well if its a cp friend then that's different. I don't know I blow about 250 a night easy I cant add to that. I ordered 5 drinks the other night for me and my niggers and I gave her 5 bux (1 dollar a drink notalltheres rule) and the bitch looked at me like I had 5 eyes like she thought because it cost me 30 bucks I should tip on percentage or something. FUCK that I aint giving that whore ten beans

Originally posted by stiffler

It depends on a lot of things................the service, the attitude, the looks, the # of drinks.................all around I'm usually a good tipper

Hmm ive seen people just not tip at all. I personally would never do it.

does anyone up here not tip at all? I have to admit thats pretty damn funny

Originally posted by stiffler

It depends on a lot of things................the service, the attitude, the looks, the # of drinks.................all around I'm usually a good tipper

I agree......

it also depends on if I am gonna get a buy back and how strong the drinks are.....

Originally posted by notallthere

Hmm ive seen people just not tip at all. I personally would never do it.

does anyone up here not tip at all? I have to admit thats pretty damn funny

I agree...I worked a place that i dont like to admit i worked at years ago and it was how should i say HIP HOPPED OUT....and I remember a customer buying the following....

2 bottles of Moet @ $110.00

10 shots of Hennesey @ $60.00

6 Heinikens @ $30.00

a grand total of $200.00 and they guy left $200.oo i was in shock....So i stopped drinking my Drink and Took the mic and stopped the music...During like Som biggie Track...and called him out and he got "DISSED" infront of him hommies....I was like TIP the Bartenders...NOT LIKE THIS GUY with the TWO BOTTLES OF MO AND som HENNN ROCK.....Faukers....cheap god dammit...Its just upbringing i guess......I see all types of peole do it...White, black, yellow whatever....

thankfully, everywhere i go, i know someone bartending. so i usually get good hook-ups. with this in mind, i have to tip very well. so i go way over a buck a drink. if i didnt have a hook-up, a buck a drink is good. i tip big in the beginning, 5 to 10, no matter what i order first. then i almost never wait for a bartender when im at the bar. i dont look at it as a money issue. im there to have a good time with my friends, so id rather pay a little more in tips, spend less time waiting for my drinks, and more time hanging with my friends.

I always tip well...I used to waitress part time for extra money at an italian restaurant, and believe it or not waitresses work hard for their tips. Imagine having 11 tables, taking orders, making salads and serving food. Kids screaming, opening wine bottles...its hard work. Thank God I dont do that anymore,lol

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

if i go somewhere with 50 cent beers usually im siting at the bar and just leave cash up there nd tip at the end when im going just leave money on the bar if there isnt enough left already

I suppose if i was getting 50 cent drinks i would leave more. But i am so used to pay 6-8 bux a drink