Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats your Favorite Club in NJ??

bmw4jay

I know someone is going to have a problem... But honestly. I love Sound Garden. It sucks because it is only a Sat./ winter thing, but I love that place. The people seem less Snotty, nose in the air, Jersey. Everyone seems to be there to have fun, not to show off thier designer clothing and fancy cars. Everytime I have been there I have had a blast.

Originally posted by sigmagal

I know someone is going to have a problem... But honestly. I love Sound Garden. It sucks because it is only a Sat./ winter thing, but I love that place. The people seem less Snotty, nose in the air, Jersey. Everyone seems to be there to have fun, not to show off thier designer clothing and fancy cars. Everytime I have been there I have had a blast.

Soundgarde is cool, they have live performances like every week which is cool, its the Metro Friday crowed.

Originally posted by sigmagal

I completely agree with you. I love it there on saturdays. Me and my friends went the past two weeks and its been really good except for that slob Reina who performed last week. I like the music and i think the crowd is definitly more sociable and approachable than most places.

Originally posted by swngingjohnson

i think the crowd is definitly more sociable and approachable than most places.

Yes! This is exactly what I was trying to explain... People are social and there to have fun... I alway meet people when I go there.

The drunken coversations with the girls in the Bathroom are the best!

Originally posted by swngingjohnson

Sigmagal...

By your pic under the post...i'm assuming you have a G20...what year? and do you like it?

It is a 2002 and I love it... It handles pretty well and drives smooth... the engine is a little loud but that is something you get used to... Besides that it is great.