Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JuST mOvEd 2 bRoOkLyN...

sh4un4

Hey kiddies ~ I just moved to Bensonhurst ~ so I'm wondering what there is to do out here! I used to live wayyyy on the other side of Brooklyn ~ but now I'm in the middle of nowhere! LOL

Lemme know if any of you's live out here, maybe we can meet up and like go do sumthin --- hehehe

<~~~ dORk

:tongue:

well images is right by u for clothing theres also a record shop on 86th music stop i think its called,they sell every bootleg cd known to man in there lol....and if ur into lounge type places u should come out to virgo 64 on a sat i spin there every other week its been a really good party to just hang out get waisted and have a good timee...if anything im me on my aol name dj klutch,if u and ur friends need comps directions or wat not....

> > SaL kLuTcH

There are some decent places in Bay Ridge, Delias on 93rd and 3rd is a cool lounge gets very crowded I prefer THurs nights in there but Fridays are ok to. Crimson Loung on 78th and 3rd is a great low key spot good drinks music is cool and the crowd is a mid 20's. Blue Zoo is also a good spot 84th and 3rd Muses is more relaxed sometimes they have packed parties on friday but on Sat usually Jazz style very low key and relaxed actually have take some dates there to chill. Its across the street from BLue Zoo

Gazebo on Friday nights on 93rd and 4th is ok club on Fridays but gets extremely packed.