Clubplanet Nightlife Community

trishelle from real world

atomicapples

...that trishelle girl is weird lookin....sometimes i see her and am like wow she's gorgeous...then next shot i think she is repulsive....she has a nice bod though...so i guess u can always rown bag her ass.....

....as for brynne ...i think she is cute....definitely has something about her .....

Originally posted by roninmess

yeah but his works were considered masterpieces, and this girl is no masterpiece.

This is true. However, there are few who would argue that they were "beautiful" masterpieces. Most of his works weren't made with the intention of being aesthetically pleasing, quite the opposite actually.

Originally posted by tastyt

This is true. However, there are few who would argue that they were "beautiful" masterpieces. Most of his works weren't made with the intention of being aesthetically pleasing, quite the opposite actually.

so you're saying fuck the ugly chick and end up famous? ;)

[or notorious]

trishelle is a fucking wombat... whatever that means...

brynne isn't too bad... kinda cute... her smile in that pic is creapin me out though...

i'd rather have sex with lindsey from the seattle cast, elka from boston, tanya from chicago, julie from new orleans, amaya from hawaii, jacinda from london, rachel from san fransisco, irene from LA, melissa from miami, julie from the first NY cast...

but lori from the 2nd new york cast was the hottest...

Nice attempt at a witticism, but do you even know what Picasso's paintings looked like??? :laugh: :laugh:

I was implying that she's not a work of art............get it?

and yes I do know:

Violin & Guitar

6810291.jpg

The Old Guitarist

026_AP599.jpg

Don Quixote

P106PICA.JPG

Originally posted by joeg

thank god i missed that episode.... eww....

It was really unpleasant- she was getting ready to go out, or something, and had just showered- her face was a mess. She must not be that good looking in person, where you'd be able to see that she applies her makeup w/a spatula.

It was really unpleasant- she was getting ready to go out, or something, and had just showered- her face was a mess. She must not be that good looking in person, where you'd be able to see that she applies her makeup w/a spatula.

ugh... thats the worst...

i tend to be more attracted to girls who use minimal, if any makeup...

yeah i agree -- trishelle looks pretty maybe 5% of teh time, the rest she bugs me out!

brynn is pretty cute but looks kinda psycho=scary sometimes....

i think the prettiest girls from real world are.....

rachel from san fransisco

janet from seattle

keri and kara from chicago

melissa from miami

elka from seattle

kelly from new orleans

but i def. think that kendall from road rules is by far, the prettiest girl to ever be on road rules or the real world

werd kendell is mad hot...

Originally posted by mystify82281

yeah i agree -- trishelle looks pretty maybe 5% of teh time, the rest she bugs me out!

brynn is pretty cute but looks kinda psycho=scary sometimes....

i think the prettiest girls from real world are.....

rachel from san fransisco

janet from seattle

keri and kara from chicago

melissa from miami

elka from seattle

kelly from new orleans

but i def. think that kendall from road rules is by far, the prettiest girl to ever be on road rules or the real world