Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fake id

adonis55

just a little fact!!

And I am a doorman at 2 clubs in the hamptons and I used to do the door at limelight!!!

If u get caught using false identification when buying alcohol, tobacco, or Firearms(Night Club Admittance Included) in anywhere in the State of New York (NYC Included)

You will!!!!! Recieve a minimum of a 5000 Dollar fine and or 30-90 Days in prison!

It is a Felony!!!

Don't laugh because I have had people arrested for this and I have seen other doormen in the city do this too!!

So im gonna give you kids a little advice

C.Y.A. (Cover Your Ass)

well it depends where she wants to go cause i know some places will let you get by if you are cute... i took my lil sister to buy a fakeid and in some clubs they did not want to let her in, i had to tip off bouncers....so i guess do what u want and good luck... if u get one on 47th dont even try it at roxy or SF or exit... they will shut your ass down...:rolleyes:

you can get a personal ID card in paterson, nj for $25... it looks like a joke... but you'd be suprised how well it works... don't believe anyone who says fake ids don't work in nyc...

if you Should happen to find a good place that makes liscenses or something... shoot me a pm...

thanks.

Originally posted by joeg

you can get a personal ID card in paterson, nj for $25... it looks like a joke... but you'd be suprised how well it works... don't believe anyone who says fake ids don't work in nyc...

if you Should happen to find a good place that makes liscenses or something... shoot me a pm...

thanks.

good point joe... but as a sidenote... let me add this:

don't try and use an obviously fake 21 id at 18+ clubs... only use it at 21+ clubs and you shouldn't have too much of a problem... especially if you're a hot female (and i'm not...)