Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jerry's Deli ???

sunnyhost

Originally posted by laliux

swing by Las Palmas?, try their croquetas and a batido de papaya. :laugh:

Is that one of "you fruits???" Lololol. And yes, of course I had to post this! lol.:tongue::D

Let me know how it goes Tony.....I know chain Deli's can lose their touch as more and more open up, but this one seems really good. I'll probably swing by there after work on Saturday for lunch or something and give it a try.

Damn, now I think I'm getting hungry again w/all this food talk!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by tsheritage

Still, strange to see Warsaw as a deli though!

Yeah. It's also still strange to see the old skool Rebar as The Shop even though it's been like that 4 ever now. Everytime I see that lil' balcony bar thing on top it reminds me of when my friends and I first starting going out to the beach and we would go to the lil' second floor thingamajig and dance.

Ok..we're totally :otopic: now.....back to Jerry's Deli please por favor;) :tongue::)

Originally posted by tsheritage

if I'm headed to that part of the beach it's for the Vegetarian Chinese food across the street. The hot and sour three mushroom soup at Wok and Roll is wicked!!

wok and roll is definitely one of the better chinese restaurants in miami. their honey chicken is out of control!

OK guys... I went:D

I went to go eat Lunch at Jerry's Deli on Saturday Like around 3:30-4 after I finished working. It wasn't exactly lunch time...and it was a bit to early for dinner, but the place was packed! They're gonna bank for sure. Especially considering the fact that it's 24/7.

The menu is huge...so it took a while to decide what to eat, but I decided on the Turkey Club...it was really good and HUUUGE! I took half home....I suggest ordering 1/2 a sandwich when u go if you can't have a whole one...they give u that option which is good. I wish I would've known b4 hand though..oh well..next time. My sister-in-law also got some other type of grilled sandwich which was also very good. Anyways, the service was great and everyone in there seemed super friendly and actually happy 2 b working there. The prices were a lil' more expenisve than your regular deli, but I'd say the were reasonable considering the huge quantity of food. I'd say it was like Big Pink prices more or less. It was also fun remembring what used to be there and the different corners where you would dance and other memories like that.

Oh yeah, and not that many of your here would care I think, but another lil' bonus is that I got to meet Ludacris who was eating at the table right next to me.

Ok, that's it...I'm done...hope u guys get to go and like it as much as I did sometime soon...Bon Apetite! :tongue:

I knew prices would be slightly higher than a regular Deli since the owners are the same of Epicure Market. I guess I will be stopping if I am a lil hungry when coming out of Crobar. Good alternative to the pizza places on Washington.

Was the service fast?

Originally posted by laliux

I knew prices would be slightly higher than a regular Deli since the owners are the same of Epicure Market. I guess I will be stopping if I am a lil hungry when coming out of Crobar. Good alternative to the pizza places on Washington.

Was the service fast?

Super fast! I had put a lil' more than an hour in the meter and it ended up not even taking us 1/2 hour I think.

P.S: "Location: Papagayo"?!?...LMAO!!!;):laugh:

Originally posted by sunnyhost

OK guys... I went:D

I went to go eat Lunch at Jerry's Deli on Saturday Like around 3:30-4 after I finished working. It wasn't exactly lunch time...and it was a bit to early for dinner, but the place was packed! They're gonna bank for sure. Especially considering the fact that it's 24/7.

The menu is huge...so it took a while to decide what to eat, but I decided on the Turkey Club...it was really good and HUUUGE! I took half home....I suggest ordering 1/2 a sandwich when u go if you can't have a whole one...they give u that option which is good. I wish I would've known b4 hand though..oh well..next time. My sister-in-law also got some other type of grilled sandwich which was also very good. Anyways, the service was great and everyone in there seemed super friendly and actually happy 2 b working there. The prices were a lil' more expenisve than your regular deli, but I'd say the were reasonable considering the huge quantity of food. I'd say it was like Big Pink prices more or less. It was also fun remembring what used to be there and the different corners where you would dance and other memories like that.

Oh yeah, and not that many of your here would care I think, but another lil' bonus is that I got to meet Ludacris who was eating at the table right next to me.

Ok, that's it...I'm done...hope u guys get to go and like it as much as I did sometime soon...Bon Apetite! :tongue:

nice review Christie. :cool: LOL Sunnyhost aka Cp Food Critic. What hot spot will you be hitting this week ? :D damn I'm hungry now.

Originally posted by sobeton

nice review Christie. :cool: LOL Sunnyhost aka Cp Food Critic. What hot spot will you be hitting this week ? :D damn I'm hungry now.

Lolol:grin3: I don't know what food hot spot I'll be going to this week....but if I go somewhere new and exciting I'll be sure to let you all know about it again;)

TTFN!

Sunny :D ...or,according to Tony...AKA....CP Food Critic...lolol:tongue: