Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone interested in a new club partner??

Originally posted by djdanfury

Hey RaptureX,

Buddha1500, is a great hostess for all NJ clubs. He enjoys long walks on the beach, playing Yahoo Checkers with little kids, and he frequents the Colleseum on a regular basis.

If your interested pm him ASAP.

I got two things to say to this post in Brians defense

K Y

He says thats his defense against rectal bleeding.

Rectal bleeding? Long walks on the beach? LOL Im not looking for a man.....Im a chick anyway....so Im not getting anyone is the (well you know).....

Just a nice girl wanting to meet some cool people....maybe im not getting the humor, but i feel some sarcasm....LOL thats cool though. ;)

Originally posted by xrapturex

Rectal bleeding? Long walks on the beach? LOL Im not looking for a man.....Im a chick anyway....so Im not getting anyone is the (well you know).....

Just a nice girl wanting to meet some cool people....maybe im not getting the humor, but i feel some sarcasm....LOL thats cool though. ;)

there is tons of sarcasm but we all love one another except for laurie and the damn donkey people.

tonight is platinum you should go lots of people there. gonna take some thing pics lol we wont force you into them just yet.

CP people are the best to hang out with i think. I seem to never remember much except huniies undies and i had a good time lol j/k

platinum this fri deko is a must tomorrow

i just met alot of them over the last 2 months and seems like all the time im am out with them. i think alot of us are in the same boat. friends dont go out much so we all hang alot. or bring friends with us. and CP people are good looking too ( well not me but most of them) so im sure youll enjoy it just got to like fun and soco and lime lol

Originally posted by djdanfury

Hey RaptureX,

Buddha1500, is a great hostess for all NJ clubs. He enjoys long walks on the beach, playing Yahoo Checkers with little kids, and he frequents the Colleseum on a regular basis.

If your interested pm him ASAP.

You are going to catch a beating Mr. child molestor.

Originally posted by xrapturex

Some Cp people will be at Metro tonight. The bar by the DJ booth. George is the bartender . Ask him to introduce to you the CP people. We fuck around around alot so there is alot of sarcaism.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

North Jersey people are the real partiers. Central Jersey are going home when the real party is beginning.

This is absurd--North Jersey Vs. Central Jersey?? Jersey parties HARD!! Period end of story!! Brian1500 next time I see you, your doing a shot of tequila:laugh:

Also, that problem with my litter box being full keeps happening and cleaned the damn thing out completely, but I keep getting emails to my hotmail account saying the shit is full...Do I need a new litter box?? alittle help if possible--

Originally posted by jp18

This is absurd--North Jersey Vs. Central Jersey?? Jersey parties HARD!! Period end of story!! Brian1500 next time I see you, your doing a shot of tequila:laugh:

Also, that problem with my litter box being full keeps happening and cleaned the damn thing out completely, but I keep getting emails to my hotmail account saying the shit is full...Do I need a new litter box?? alittle help if possible--

JP18 can drink. Ill give you that.

As for the mailbox, clean out all 3 folders. Sent messages, messages recieved and message tracking. That should do the trick. If not, your shit out of luck. ;) Just pm Dave and ask him to help you out.

JP18 can drink. Ill give you that.

As for the mailbox, clean out all 3 folders. Sent messages, messages recieved and message tracking. That should do the trick. If not, your shit out of luck. ;) Just pm Dave and ask him to help you out.

I been through the cleaning steps--I ll contact dave..

When you venturing to abyss,deko, or bunka?? I know its ruff to leave metro when its so close to home!!

When I can find someone who is willing to go and willing to drive me. I hate driving. It will be soon.

WHen are u comming up to Metro?

When I get my Drivers License back!:laugh:

Starting Monday, I will have another alias--- JPWALKING:laugh:

Why am I laughing about this I dont know:rolleyes:

Originally posted by pandora1305

:rolleyes: that sux!! seems that this is a rash going around. it was like pulling teeth getting people to drive down to the shore. made more sense to hang with new people i met down there. then all their drama started and none of that crew are talking to each other. fall is right around the corner and back to square 1.

doesn't help that clubs close so early, been ending up in the city just to bypass that...

The shore was easy to get people for. I was there every weekend like clockwork. Now that it is time to club locally and in the City, no one wants to go.

Well Friday night's a bust, at least I got NOs intead of maybe, I'll sit back and watch a movie then. The bad thing is the Hunka Bunka opener isn't lookin so bright for sat. Man, I gotta meet some CPers fast, so I can get back in the groove of things. grrr :flame:

ok i didnt mean it like n jersey people cant party.

ig uess abyss and bunka and now with deko it seems central jersey has some really good parties. As far as going to bed, well i dont know about most people but for yrs me and my friends cars could just about drive them selves right nto the city on auto pilot.

I will say in the last 2 yrs the best parties have definatly been in jersey. the funny part is the person who origianlly told me that central jersey parties harder was someone from n jersey.

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

i will have camera in hand if i go out tongiht

uh oh

been out every night this week except one

and got lots of plans for after work today

keeping one step ahead of the game

hope it doesnt all catch up to me when the flashbulb's popping

:goofy:

i can see it now pandora aka vampiregirl :blank: