Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SOTU Records get Dirty, Deep, and Progressive 9.20.02

sotuorlando

After months of rennovations, Reserved Le-Club will finally be opening it's doors this Friday September 20 @ 643 Washington Ave.

Also Presenting: SOTU Records own JOEY ANDRON will be taking you through a rare experience in South Beach Culture..... "Underground Sounds" , dont forget Dirty, Deep, and Progressive, as always. Electronic Music by the People for the People. :dj:

To get RESERVED contact >>>>>> sotuorlando@yahoo.com:deal:

Password: RESERVATION

Remember Intelligent Sounds attract Intelligent People

Music is Life . Music is Freedom . Music is Release:

:shades2::shades2: :shades2: :shades2: :shades2: :shades2:

There's only one place for the deep and DIRTY grooves. Aquabooty's DIRTY LITTLS FUNKY THING, every Saturday at LOLA bar 247 23 rd Street. Don't forget it. Only TRUE deep house weekly event in town!!!

p.s. Don't be steppin' on our deep house tip!!!! This town is too small for qualuty music Yo!!! You do yours, we do ours. Be careful.

Peace,

Joe Budious

AQUABOOTY MIAMI

Originally posted by mrjoebudious

There's only one place for the deep and DIRTY grooves. Aquabooty's DIRTY LITTLS FUNKY THING, every Saturday at LOLA bar 247 23 rd Street. Don't forget it. Only TRUE deep house weekly event in town!!!

p.s. Don't be steppin' on our deep house tip!!!! This town is too small for qualuty music Yo!!! You do yours, we do ours. Be careful.

the Deep House Wars have started....:2guns::biggun::gang::duel::tank:

I used to play Garage at that place every Thursday, back when it ws called Tanja. The new setup is wicked, and the potential for a tight vibe is definitely there. Good luck SOTU guys ... perhaps I'll see you there tonight ... just hope you don't plan to have more than one person in that DJ booth at a time! Oh yeah, one other thing, tell H and G to get the patio open again!!!!

Attention music enthusiasts from all walks fo life, Mr Joe Booty claims exclusive rights for an entire genre of music. From now on, I dont want anyone listening or spinning any type of House, you hear..... Are you serious I'm still trying to look for the cameras somewhere b/c this has to be a joke! You know what they say any publicity is good publicity. As a matter of fact i'm a little honored that a long running event such as yours feels as if SOTU Records sounds pose such threat to yours........Your missing the picture booty, we try to spread our sounds, not limit them, it's simple our mission is to bring electronic music to the masses, I guess yours is to monopolize it and keep it from them....it's okay you do your thing we'll do ours.

SOTU

P.S. Hip Hop for everyone!!!

Intelligent Sounds Attract Intelligent People

Originally posted by biznation00

to clear the facts. DHM & SOTU are nothing alike...

DHM play Deep, dubby, & Soulful...

SOTU plays Deep progressive tunes complimented w/ tasteful breaks.

There you have it peepz. Say no to Drama!!

They both play good house music. End of Story :D

Firstly, some of you people take this message board WAY TO SERIOUS!!!!!!! Relax folks. Take a chill pill. Get real.

Now in regards to the "posting" of this event.

Dirty n Deep

I do believe in the right to pump your own shit. However, any heard the word "Biter".

We do a party DIRTY Little Funky Thing. Our resident dj's are the DEEP HOUSE MOVEMENT. OUR SLOGAN FOR THE LAST 15,000 FLYERS and numbers of weekly e mails HAVE STATED HOUSE FROM THE "DEEP END OF THE POOL" . We had the blessing of having "FISH GO DEEP" from the Deep House Capitol of the World, Ireland. Sure you can do what you want, however where I come from, if someone shows a lack of individual creativity and tries to come off on the same tip, I will call you on it. If you play "deep" house , cool. Remember who brought deep house to Miami. DHM. That does not mean they are the "sole " providers of said music, however I do feel they are the experts here in Miami on that tip. Do you think differently? Do you really think Miami can handle more? If you do cool. I don't think the market is that large. Actually, I know it is not that large. Trying to play many different styles of music is cool in pricipal. In the real world, in my experience, consistency is what makes a night in the long run. People need to know what to expect. To think that the masses that love one style would have the musical understaqnding to like others. People are picky. If its your venue, you can take the time to show your diversity. If its not yiour venue, its business and that needs to be understood. With that understanding, in my experience again, consistency is what is needed for the long lasting event. And I have had a lot of long lasting events and failed ones. I have paid my dues to understand.

I am going to try to check your event. I checked it at LOLA and the music was as far away from the "deep end" as the kiddie side of any pool.(not meant to be negative) I don't care what anyone does, however you better know what you are pumping. If it aint right, it can give deep house a bad name which can spread to our and other events on that tip. I hope that is not the case with your event.

Isn't it you guys that had to ask what made progressive, progressive?

Again, this is a message board take shit with a grain of salt. Sticks and stones you know.

Peace and Love to all. Just keep the shit real!!!

Joe Budious

I step off my soapbox.

p.s. if you want to check out the real deal, e mail joebudious@hotmail.com to be on the guest list until 12:30

p.s.s. My original posting was a small tap, you folks blew this shit way outta water. You all need to chill a bit. I don't know about you but I rag on people all day when I drive with a big smile. Sarcastic personalty.

Hey Joe,

I think that I know what I am Pumpin...If you would like a leason, let me know!... Remember, there are two of us that represent SOTU..so when you might have strolled into Lola when the other(Obby) was spining...

I don't want to crush your cookie or anything but, your (thl) or (ths) or whatever,is not the only one that is true to deep house!

Plus, the type of house that your DJ"s spin would never be spun by me! (no offense)

Joey

Hello everyone,

Hope everyone who visited “RESERVED†had a good time. I unfortunately was unable to make it due to a planed trip to New York, which could not be canceled. Although I was in New York, my thoughts were in Miami hoping that everyone had a great time whether they were at “RESERVED†or anywhere.

For the ones that did visit us at RESERVED, I am sure you enjoyed it considering that Joey was in charge of the decks. Looking forward in being with you guys for SOTU’s ext event.

Landed a bunch of great new vinyl’s here in New York and I am sure everyone will trip out when they hear them.

GET READY

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another note.

I am not going to comment on this current issue that is being argued over just for the fact that I believe it is an issue that should ever be argued over.

Joey....let your music do the talking.

See you in Miami soon bro.